Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it a good thing....

is it a good thing....

to be the first stop on the tour?? i mean, maybe it takes a few shows for all the artists to get into the flow of the set list and everything...just wondering, cuz nebraska has been the first stop on the last 3 tours... any opinions?

Well, they say the last shows are the best because they start not giving a fuck near the last 3-4 stops. But also you gotta remember that they tour constantly, not like it's gonna be their 1st show in 3 months.

im going to the independent grind show in lincoln. hope its awesome

I dont think its a bad thing at all..your seeing your favorite artists and going out and supporting them and hey you are the first people to know what songs they all perform this tour lol so your lucky..Im always the around the 10th stop in Spokane and they KILL it here everytime. I dont think they have to warm up. They've been touring all their life. It'll be crazy man! I cant wait!! A month away! Im gonna be coming to you when your stop is over and I want you to name out the exact setlist they all do and I want you to send it to me lol

lol I got vip, any questions you want me to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron McCartney
    I dont think its a bad thing at all..your seeing your favorite artists and going out and supporting them and hey you are the first people to know what songs they all perform this tour lol so your lucky..Im always the around the 10th stop in Spokane and they KILL it here everytime. I dont think they have to warm up. They've been touring all their life. It'll be crazy man! I cant wait!! A month away! Im gonna be coming to you when your stop is over and I want you to name out the exact setlist they all do and I want you to send it to me lol

i thoink its good kuzz later shows they run out of shit

not true KC,MO last show, you think he really going to run out of shit for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Thompson
    i thoink its good kuzz later shows they run out of shit

haha yeah shout out to cameron at the spokane stop during the concert when there here haha jk..but no. no questions. only you need to remember the whole setlist lol. cuz ill be asking you some questions when the concert is over..but enjoy and its gonna be so dope i know it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    lol I got vip, any questions you want me to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron McCartney

same here bro

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    im going to the independent grind show in lincoln. hope its awesome

i wanna know the setlist and what cds will be sold on he tour, like tech n9nes and kutts