Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Duz jay rock's music even any good?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    131

    Duz jay rock's music even any good?

    ??

  2. #2
    He had a single on the radio wil lil wayne of all ppl which was a fuckin banger imo, from what I've heard I like so far but he's nothing like what most ppl on this site are used too

  3. #3
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    He kinda sounds like the Game to me. He's dope though, I dig it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    He had a single on the radio wil lil wayne of all ppl which was a fuckin banger imo, from what I've heard I like so far but he's nothing like what most ppl on this site are used too

  4. #4
    i heard he used to be a crip acting like a blood now hes full blood??

  5. #5
    i dunno,all i do know is that this shit right here is banging




    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Thompson
    i heard he used to be a crip acting like a blood now hes full blood??

  6. #6
    And this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    i dunno,all i do know is that this shit right here is banging







    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Thompson
    i heard he used to be a crip acting like a blood now hes full blood??

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    To me he sounds like a mix of Game and Ya Boy. which is a good thing to me, since im a fan of both of them

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    He kinda sounds like the Game to me. He's dope though, I dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    He had a single on the radio wil lil wayne of all ppl which was a fuckin banger imo, from what I've heard I like so far but he's nothing like what most ppl on this site are used too

  8. #8
    jay rock seems damn legit.
    just wish i didnt hear nasal wayne ruin this track

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    i dunno,all i do know is that this shit right here is banging







    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Thompson
    i heard he used to be a crip acting like a blood now hes full blood??

  9. #9
    aww man I thought wayne did good but yeah Im looking 4ward to hear jay rock on strange

    Quote Originally Posted by K9 the mad dog
    jay rock seems damn legit.
    just wish i didnt hear nasal wayne ruin this track



    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    i dunno,all i do know is that this shit right here is banging






    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Thompson
    i heard he used to be a crip acting like a blood now hes full blood??

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    Ya Boys the shit..that 100 bars of crack was FIYA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    To me he sounds like a mix of Game and Ya Boy. which is a good thing to me, since im a fan of both of them

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    He kinda sounds like the Game to me. He's dope though, I dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    He had a single on the radio wil lil wayne of all ppl which was a fuckin banger imo, from what I've heard I like so far but he's nothing like what most ppl on this site are used too

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestions for Good Rock Bands... Top 10-15?
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 07:46 AM
  2. Personally i think Jay Rock is not a good fit for Strange.
    By ThaBabyKilla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 04:25 AM
  3. Good music and great music
    By travin (tlay) singleton in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. GOOD PARTY MUSIC
    By Rich The RockeR (S/) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:38 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •