Thread: Ruffian head phones...

Ruffian head phones...

Ya, I know there was a stickied topic bout this, but I wanna know from any one who has em...how long they have lasted you. I got a pair for my birthday yesterday, and they sound pretty damn good...don't want them to be gone in a few months.

homie i really liked mine but i think they fucked my pair up when they made em, unless this has happened to someone else, but the cord became untangled and ugly, and the right bud dropped considerably down in volume compared to the left. at first i was pissed but subject is very resonable i emailed them about it and all i had to do(this was 3 days ago btw) was send it back and the inspect, and idk either repair or give you new ones, im pretty sure the send new ones tho. hope this helped

aight for sure. thanks dude. yeah i'm really impressed with these so far. definitely better than the buds that come with the ipod. i can see the wires getting undone though, but that'd suck.

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    homie i really liked mine but i think they fucked my pair up when they made em, unless this has happened to someone else, but the cord became untangled and ugly, and the right bud dropped considerably down in volume compared to the left. at first i was pissed but subject is very resonable i emailed them about it and all i had to do(this was 3 days ago btw) was send it back and the inspect, and idk either repair or give you new ones, im pretty sure the send new ones tho. hope this helped

i got mine a month ago and i love them. the bass is so awesome and they sound great. so far so good man there still like new. thats cool they gave u a new set ill keep that in mind if something happens to them.

i loved mine. n they will seperate a lil i mean mine were like i guess unwoven is a better way to put it but it was bad, my friend has had a pair longer than me n they run like brand new so i think mine was the odd one out but o well haha. keep up homie

Had mine since the beginning of the year still knocking like a champ
    <p ="text-align: left;">

guess it was just mine haha

Quote Originally Posted by WRECK BONE
    Had mine since the beginning of the year still knocking like a champ

yeah the bass in these is pretty nice. i've noticed you gotta have em deep in your ear to hear it though. but, they are hella comfortable so thats alright. im glad i got these instead of Skull Candy.

mine have lasted a school year of heavy use and abuse so far and the cord is still twisted and everything is totally intact. if they break ill definitely buy another set.