Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Tech tat

My Tech tat

11 hours all done in one sitting, it wraps all the way around my leg starting at my crotch and ending at my toes. It's the piano meldoy to last sad song by tech n9ne and krizz kaliko off of the lost scripts of kod album

thats fuckin awesome I wanna eat your sexy legs.

Wow, that's pretty dope, and I normally don't like tattoo's. And much love, from one Wisconsinite to another.

Side-note, I remember when she was askin for help for this, and Cole pulled out the best Deal With It gif of all time......

OF ALL TIME!

You didn't remember this event, you did what I did. Went to her page to see more pics. Saw her threads, find the .gif again. I see you son.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP

Wow, that's pretty dope, and I normally don't like tattoo's. And much love, from one Wisconsinite to another.

Side-note, I remember when she was askin for help for this, and Cole pulled out the best Deal With It gif of all time......

OF ALL TIME!

LOL, the post was from like 1 or 2 months ago. Get back to the shire, hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

You didn't remember this event, you did what I did. Went to her page to see more pics. Saw her threads, find the .gif again. I see you son.

OF ALL TIME!

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...ource=activity

LOL, the post was from like 1 or 2 months ago.Get back to the shire, hobbit.

Wow, that's pretty dope, and I normally don't like tattoo's.And much love, from one Wisconsinite to another.

OF ALL TIME!

Hmmm, guess it was longer than that, still remembered it though.

Pretty hard to forget it.

Keep on Trollin Siikez

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/please-help-me-2?xg_sou...

Wow, that's pretty dope, and I normally don't like tattoo's.And much love, from one Wisconsinite to another.

OF ALL TIME!

Busted.

Keep on Trollin Siikez

OF ALL TIME!

Siikez still mad at me over this.....he can't let go.....see how well I remember?

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...olice-officers

Busted.

Keep on Trollin Siikez

OF ALL TIME!

OF ALL TIME!