Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you think everyone likes Tech and Kaliko better than Kutt?

Why do you think everyone likes Tech and Kaliko better than Kutt?

I mean cause i used to not like Kutt as muchbut i love Tech and Kaliko

I think its because his is very different than tech or kaliko's but personally im a HUGE kutt fan

I honestly like Kutt but i dont think hes Strange Music material.

i wouldn't say he's not strange material, because strange music is very diverse in the music that they put out

yeah this. tech and kaliko are also more versatile than kutt. But he's definitely Strange Music material in my opinion. SM doesn't really have one defined sound, everyone sounds different from eachother. Kutt is a beast, I think he fits fine

Quote Originally Posted by Sean (Bay Area Street Team)
    I think its because his is very different than tech or kaliko's but personally im a HUGE kutt fan

i like Kutt just as much if not more then Tech honestly.

Kutt Calhoun actually seems to be a gangsta rapper who knows that most of his listeners aren't gangsters but white people in the suburbs, or at least acknowledges that they're part of his fanbase so he at least makes a better insight into gang life for surburbinites.

IMO he's getting better every time he makes a song with Krizz or Tech, he isn't strange as Krizz, Brotha Lynch Hung or Tech N9ne are, but he's ok.

It doesn't seem like Kutt puts himself into his music as much as Tech and Krizz.Kutt typically makes either gangsta music or party music.I love Kutt's music, especially when he starts flowin and goin fast like in Wipe That Sweat or Too Much.

Listen to Callin My Name, Smilin Faces, Green Mile, Letter to my Kids, and Something's gotta give and tell me Kutt doesn't put himself into the music.

As far as I'm concerned, Kutt is right up there with Tech & Krizz. And he's Strange material for sure, Strange covers everything.

Quote Originally Posted by noremaC semaJ
    It doesn't seem like Kutt puts himself into his music as much as Tech and Krizz.Kutt typically makes either gangsta music or party music.I love Kutt's music, especially when he starts flowin and goin fast like in Wipe That Sweat or Too Much.

i agree with this kutt is an excellent rapper while tech and krizz are excellent artists kutt is a dope rapper and that is about it. krizz can sing r&b songs, rap, sing rock songs, and sing opera songs. tech can do rap, rock, and everything else you throw at him. i love kutt and i own all of his albums including the flames mixtape, but tech is a elite rapper while kutt is an above average rapper. i would buy a kutt album over any other rappers album any day but he still does not compare to tech or krizz. but i also feel hit fits in with strange. imho he helped build strange from the ground up and i think he deserves just as much credit as tech or krizz when it comes to the label blowin up like it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    yeah this. tech and kaliko are also more versatile than kutt. But he's definitely Strange Music material in my opinion. SM doesn't really have one defined sound, everyone sounds different from eachother. Kutt is a beast, I think he fits fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean (Bay Area Street Team)