Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tech N9ne Featured on HipHopDx

  1. #1
    Junior Member atxbarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8

    Tech N9ne Featured on HipHopDx

    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interv...-to-believe-in Talking about Lil Wayne collab and Signing Jay Rock.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Good interview.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Great interview. And for everyone on here that still dont understand what FTI means and thinks that doing a song with Wayne is against FTI, Tech explains it perfectly.

    "Some of my fans are upset. "Wayne is everything Tech N9ne is against!" Really? In 2002, I said "Fuck the industry." Because, the industry - the people who control radio and video and dictate what goes on are scared to take chances on new music. Lauryn Hill said, "Music is supposed to inspire." So why wouldn't they want to put new music on the radio instead of clonin' these motherfuckers that are already there? I said, "Fuck the industry!" So a lot of my fans thought, "Oh, he's just gonna stray away from mainstream." No, I'm not takin' about the artists. Get your money! Soulja Boy, get your money! I love to see niggas do good! White folks, Eminem, [or] Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, oh my God! When I said, "Fuck the industry," I'm takin' about these motherfuckin' [program directors] that won't let niggas get in. Fuck these mothafuckas!"

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27
    seeing raek and ghostfaces names in that interview was sick..everyones waitin for the wayne shit ill be pretty content with a collab with those two

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    thats what i was going to post..but i got off so....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Great interview. And for everyone on here that still dont understand what FTI means and thinks that doing a song with Wayne is against FTI, Tech explains it perfectly.

    "Some of my fans are upset. "Wayne is everything Tech N9ne is against!" Really? In 2002, I said "Fuck the industry." Because, the industry - the people who control radio and video and dictate what goes on are scared to take chances on new music. Lauryn Hill said, "Music is supposed to inspire." So why wouldn't they want to put new music on the radio instead of clonin' these motherfuckers that are already there? I said, "Fuck the industry!" So a lot of my fans thought, "Oh, he's just gonna stray away from mainstream." No, I'm not takin' about the artists. Get your money! Soulja Boy, get your money! I love to see niggas do good! White folks, Eminem, [or] Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, oh my God! When I said, "Fuck the industry," I'm takin' about these motherfuckin' [program directors] that won't let niggas get in. Fuck these mothafuckas!"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    my opinion...idk....but lil wayne...is a grade A sellout...he sold out to those fat cats that wouldnt let tech in the door. so ya. he does represent everything FTI is about. If you sellout to a fat cat you become a fat cat eventually. thats my opinion. but the song idk....it could b good n it good b bad. if tech does wat he does sometimes wit other artists and brings himself down to his level....the song will suck. but if lil wayne does what he does sometimes n tries to match tech [even though he couldnt] it would b a pretty sik song im not gnna lie.
    so im not gnna say the song will suck. i havent heard. so idk. ive came to that lol
    but
    GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND RAEKWON? WAT
    FUCK YA
    now i wnna here....Tech N Wu Tang...hell ya. Or Tech Meth N Red. hell ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    thats what i was going to post..but i got off so....


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Great interview. And for everyone on here that still dont understand what FTI means and thinks that doing a song with Wayne is against FTI, Tech explains it perfectly.

    "Some of my fans are upset. "Wayne is everything Tech N9ne is against!" Really? In 2002, I said "Fuck the industry." Because, the industry - the people who control radio and video and dictate what goes on are scared to take chances on new music. Lauryn Hill said, "Music is supposed to inspire." So why wouldn't they want to put new music on the radio instead of clonin' these motherfuckers that are already there? I said, "Fuck the industry!" So a lot of my fans thought, "Oh, he's just gonna stray away from mainstream." No, I'm not takin' about the artists. Get your money! Soulja Boy, get your money! I love to see niggas do good! White folks, Eminem, [or] Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, oh my God! When I said, "Fuck the industry," I'm takin' about these motherfuckin' [program directors] that won't let niggas get in. Fuck these mothafuckas!"

  8. #8
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    fukin dope

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Until Lil Wayne starts deciding what songs get played on the radio, decides what videos BET show, or becomes the CEO of a major record company (and no, Cash Money is not a major), he is not the industry

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    my opinion...idk....but lil wayne...is a grade A sellout...he sold out to those fat cats that wouldnt let tech in the door. so ya. he does represent everything FTI is about. If you sellout to a fat cat you become a fat cat eventually. thats my opinion. but the song idk....it could b good n it good b bad. if tech does wat he does sometimes wit other artists and brings himself down to his level....the song will suck. but if lil wayne does what he does sometimes n tries to match tech [even though he couldnt] it would b a pretty sik song im not gnna lie.
    so im not gnna say the song will suck. i havent heard. so idk. ive came to that lol

    but

    GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND RAEKWON? WAT

    FUCK YA

    now i wnna here....Tech N Wu Tang...hell ya. Or Tech Meth N Red. hell ya



    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    thats what i was going to post..but i got off so....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Great interview. And for everyone on here that still dont understand what FTI means and thinks that doing a song with Wayne is against FTI, Tech explains it perfectly.

    "Some of my fans are upset. "Wayne is everything Tech N9ne is against!" Really? In 2002, I said "Fuck the industry." Because, the industry - the people who control radio and video and dictate what goes on are scared to take chances on new music. Lauryn Hill said, "Music is supposed to inspire." So why wouldn't they want to put new music on the radio instead of clonin' these motherfuckers that are already there? I said, "Fuck the industry!" So a lot of my fans thought, "Oh, he's just gonna stray away from mainstream." No, I'm not takin' about the artists. Get your money! Soulja Boy, get your money! I love to see niggas do good! White folks, Eminem, [or] Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, oh my God! When I said, "Fuck the industry," I'm takin' about these motherfuckin' [program directors] that won't let niggas get in. Fuck these mothafuckas!"

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    im not sayin hes the industry. im saying he sold out to it. he still makes that shitty music they play over n over again

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Until Lil Wayne starts deciding what songs get played on the radio, decides what videos BET show, or becomes the CEO of a major record company (and no, Cash Money is not a major), he is not the industry


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    my opinion...idk....but lil wayne...is a grade A sellout...he sold out to those fat cats that wouldnt let tech in the door. so ya. he does represent everything FTI is about. If you sellout to a fat cat you become a fat cat eventually. thats my opinion. but the song idk....it could b good n it good b bad. if tech does wat he does sometimes wit other artists and brings himself down to his level....the song will suck. but if lil wayne does what he does sometimes n tries to match tech [even though he couldnt] it would b a pretty sik song im not gnna lie.
    so im not gnna say the song will suck. i havent heard. so idk. ive came to that lol
    but

    GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND RAEKWON? WAT

    FUCK YA

    now i wnna here....Tech N Wu Tang...hell ya. Or Tech Meth N Red. hell ya



    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux NDN
    thats what i was going to post..but i got off so....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Great interview. And for everyone on here that still dont understand what FTI means and thinks that doing a song with Wayne is against FTI, Tech explains it perfectly.

    "Some of my fans are upset. "Wayne is everything Tech N9ne is against!" Really? In 2002, I said "Fuck the industry." Because, the industry - the people who control radio and video and dictate what goes on are scared to take chances on new music. Lauryn Hill said, "Music is supposed to inspire." So why wouldn't they want to put new music on the radio instead of clonin' these motherfuckers that are already there? I said, "Fuck the industry!" So a lot of my fans thought, "Oh, he's just gonna stray away from mainstream." No, I'm not takin' about the artists. Get your money! Soulja Boy, get your money! I love to see niggas do good! White folks, Eminem, [or] Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, oh my God! When I said, "Fuck the industry," I'm takin' about these motherfuckin' [program directors] that won't let niggas get in. Fuck these mothafuckas!"

Similar Threads

  1. Rittz featured in HipHopDX Most Anticipated Albums of 2013
    By AndrewBlades in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 08:17 PM
  2. Kc tea featured on hiphopdx!!!
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum World News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:36 AM
  3. Tech N9ne on HipHopDx
    By AbsolutePower412 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
  4. Krizz Featured on HipHopDx
    By AbsolutePower412 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 11:24 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •