Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tila tequila shoudnt have been at the gathering in the first place

Tila tequila shoudnt have been at the gathering in the first place

I laughed my ass off about that shit.....sorry,but who didnt see that comin.Keep it underground and dont bring mainstream bullshit into the gathering.....if juggalos dont like it,shit is gunna be thrown...I blame Psychopathic a lil bit 4 this one but fuck it....she signed a contract,she knew the shit could go bad

I agree dude ITS A UNDERGROUND FESTIVAL. What the hell was psy thinking a ladies night lol. Does anybody know if Lil Kim still performed she was right after Tila?

You blame them a little bit? It is entirely the fault of Psychopathic and the fans at the gathering.

in all actuality if you think about it they were trying to give yall something to look at really she has no talent she is the furthest from underground you can get but she LOOKS good it was really to cater to the guys but i guess they had a bunch of gay guys their but whatever lol

wtf just saw the vid..that was hella mest up forreal..fuck the ppl in the crowd throwing shit at her..they need 2 learn 2 respect..

You shouldn't blame psychopathic you should blame the dumb ass people like you that think its funny to throw rocks and shit at someone IDC who it is.

Ur a fucking retard! First off ur y no one likes juggalos except for juggalos, second, shes not mainstream, sure shes recorded songs but has she released an album? No! Have her songs made radio? No because she sucks at recording, but that gives no person the right to treat her how she was treated

you shoul nevr go to a tech show or this site punk, ur a fag and a loser like ur fam-a-ly!!..lol..maybe karma will get you and youll get stomped out next tech show, no one deserves what she got much less a lil woman, you guys are scum of the earth. and fuck icp, and kmk, there music sux dick, like you do...hahaha

agree. Plus she's hot. are you juggalos gay?
    i mean she sucks as an artist, but she sucks so bad shes not even mainstream. She's a hot celebrity.
    fkn fruits

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Ur a fucking retard! First off ur y no one likes juggalos except for juggalos, second, shes not mainstream, sure shes recorded songs but has she released an album? No! Have her songs made radio? No because she sucks at recording, but that gives no person the right to treat her how she was treated

btw does anyone have the footage of the incident. Ive just seen pics of her all fucked up. lol