Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Juggalo speaks on Tila Tequila getting attacked at the Gathering 2010

Real Juggalo speaks on Tila Tequila getting attacked at the Gathering 2010

hes out of that gang.

Well what he said is true.

But i lol'd about his internet GF.

lol. me too

Quote Originally Posted by PtothaWHAT

the way juggalos treat eachother and others, family has been fucked up for a long time. I remember goin to hallowicked one yr and this kid was sooo drunk, he was hangin out with me n my girl and he was leanin on me and id check on him everyonce in a while and next thing i kno, hes passed out, throwin up. Us and another girl took him up to the front and the other girl, didnt even kno him, went to the hospital with him cuz she didnt want him 2 be alone. He ended up havin alcohol poisoning.

A show i was at, i was in the 2nd row and everyones pushin and me n a bunch of ppl fell and i got hit in the head pretty good, and u just feel a bunch of hands pickin u up, a juggalo asked me if i was ok, i said yea, a couple mins later i felt like i couldnt breath, i was dizzy, i was freakin out (i was at the show alone) and that same juggalo carried me to the EMT's. I didnt wanna miss the show cuz the EMT said if i didnt calm down or my breathing didnt get under control they would take me to the hosp, so i made myself calm down, and this ninja didnt leave my side, we went back in and he stayed off to the side with me.

My 1st gathering was 03, and it was fuckin amazing! But as the years go by, idk if its the younger crowd, or if ppl are just more beligerant (sp) but it is outa hand. And its a fuckin shame. Part of bein a Juggalo is acceptance, of everyone.... male female, gay, straight, black white, what the fuck ever. A Juggalo is an outcast so a Juggalo is the one that should be the most accepting. Im still proud to call myself a lette cuz i kno what its about. But the fuckers givin us a bad name... they aint shit. And yea, i dont care for Tila, i dont think she should of even been at the gathering, but she was and what they did was fucked up. Theres been acts in the past that i feel shouldnt of ever been there, but what they did to her, damn.

I remember being at shows and getting chills when we'd chant "family" or hallowicked 08, they closed with "if i was a serial killa" and everyones singin and shit gave me chills. Thats what i miss, and i kno it will never be the same

Thats all

i missed the part about his internet gf?

Quote Originally Posted by PtothaWHAT

i believe it is the young fucks that give them a bad rap.. every sho i go to its always the young bitch asses wanna be juggalos that start shit... it doesnt matter who i seee rather it b T9 or kmk or any of pyschopathic.... but this is the reason i call the subnoize klick my family.... they are what true family is really about, its always some one in the subnoize camp thats lookin out.. and after 10 years of goin to shows, have i not met one real prick person from the kmk klick....

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    the way juggalos treat eachother and others, family has been fucked up for a long time. I remember goin to hallowicked one yr and this kid was sooo drunk, he was hangin out with me n my girl and he was leanin on me and id check on him everyonce in a while and next thing i kno, hes passed out, throwin up. Us and another girl took him up to the front and the other girl, didnt even kno him, went to the hospital with him cuz she didnt want him 2 be alone. He ended up havin alcohol poisoning.

A show i was at, i was in the 2nd row and everyones pushin and me n a bunch of ppl fell and i got hit in the head pretty good, and u just feel a bunch of hands pickin u up, a juggalo asked me if i was ok, i said yea, a couple mins later i felt like i couldnt breath, i was dizzy, i was freakin out (i was at the show alone) and that same juggalo carried me to the EMT's. I didnt wanna miss the show cuz the EMT said if i didnt calm down or my breathing didnt get under control they would take me to the hosp, so i made myself calm down, and this ninja didnt leave my side, we went back in and he stayed off to the side with me.

My 1st gathering was 03, and it was fuckin amazing! But as the years go by, idk if its the younger crowd, or if ppl are just more beligerant (sp) but it is outa hand. And its a fuckin shame. Part of bein a Juggalo is acceptance, of everyone.... male female, gay, straight, black white, what the fuck ever. A Juggalo is an outcast so a Juggalo is the one that should be the most accepting. Im still proud to call myself a lette cuz i kno what its about. But the fuckers givin us a bad name... they aint shit. And yea, i dont care for Tila, i dont think she should of even been at the gathering, but she was and what they did was fucked up. Theres been acts in the past that i feel shouldnt of ever been there, but what they did to her, damn.

I remember being at shows and getting chills when we'd chant "family" or hallowicked 08, they closed with "if i was a serial killa" and everyones singin and shit gave me chills. Thats what i miss, and i kno it will never be the same

Thats all

I am and have been a Juggalo since back in 96/97 and always will be, but i haven't hung out with Juggalos in over 10 years most are ignorant fucks and dont understand shit...... all they want to do is fight or start shit and are close minded.....which is the exact opposite of what it stands for IMO

I guess its no different for Technician's as i consider my self as well and have for over 8 years or so (although im sure some haters out there will say you cant be both) But it only takes a few bad apples to spoil shit no DOUBT

Guess what there at ICP concerts there at Tech concerts FUCK im sure there at Britney concerts lol

Its not bout the juggs dude. Icp is to blame. They should of put a stop to that along time ago.
    You shouldve put this on a jugg major fansite.

Dude is cool and has more common sense at 17, then older stupid ass Juggalos. I sent him a few messages and it just confirmed it. Nothing but respect for speaking out about this and schooling it.

EDIT

Also, it has been confirmed, there was 1 Stabbing. LOL "FAMILY" Today i stopped believing that Fairy Tale.