Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh you silly juggalos

Oh you silly juggalos

If you guys didn't have a bad name in the public eye, now you do Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    what the hell was SHE even doing performin at the gathering???
    My Theory is, she is friends with Violent J's Chick. On a Promo Video for the GOTJ she said they went to High School Together.

do u agree quemical that she knew this was going to happen. u get on the juggalo chat boards like i do and u seen that everybody was talkin about tila and throwin shit at her. that the GOTJ is known for this shit and she should of known something like this would happen

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical

My Theory is, she is friends with Violent J's Chick. On a Promo Video for the GOTJ she said they went to High School Together.

Agreed. I'm sick of Juggalos using the gathering as an excuse to act like fucking monkeys. Fuck them! I've only met a handful of Juggalos who rationalize. And i got made love for them, the rest can eat shit.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    techn9cian4life i agree man. i dont want u to think im defending this because im not man this shit makes me sick. it pisses me off when i would go to the gathering and i wanted to see an artist and i couldnt because 1 or 2 songs in they would leave the stage because of shit like this. the juggalo crowd has changed man im 24 and i dont believe in this type of shit going on. the juggalo crowd has been getting younger and more immature.i mean if u think its funny to do this to somebody then u need to fuck off.that dont even look like the tila i remember seeing on mtv at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im not really sure how this is funny

This. There is no defense for acting like Wild Baboons. I'm sure Baboons have more common sense, than those juggalos who were throwing rocks at her. Fuck anyone who thinks senseless violence towards ANY WOMAN, is funny. Go back to your cave, Caveman.

this just reminds me of "mini kiss" at the 05 gathering... they just shouldnt of been there, IMO

but ya gatta kno not all los are like that, sadly fuckers like that are what gives us a bad name

Yeah, i saw it coming. I just wish i was proven wrong, and i wasn't. I am familiar with the Juggalo Mentality. They see someone who they think, they should hate on and throw shit at, every year. A few yrs ago it was the Ying Yang Twins.

Just like you said, if you don't like them, don't go see them. That's a hard concept for a stupid mindless juggalo, to comprehend though. They think it's their right to disrespect someone and potentially hurt them, because they are in a concert in the middle of nowhere.

do u agree quemical that she knew this was going to happen. u get on the juggalo chat boards like i do and u seen that everybody was talkin about tila and throwin shit at her. that the GOTJ is known for this shit and she should of known something like this would happen

tila put on her twitter that there is a lawsiut pending. wouldnt she have to sign a contract to where ICP or whoever isnt liable for what happens. this "family" thing is just a bunch of bullshit and always has been.

Agreed. I'm sick of Juggalos using the gathering as an excuse to act like fucking monkeys. Fuck them! I've only met a handful of Juggalos who rationalize. And i got made love for them, the rest can eat shit.
    techn9cian4life i agree man. i dont want u to think im defending this because im not man this shit makes me sick. it pisses me off when i would go to the gathering and i wanted to see an artist and i couldnt because 1 or 2 songs in they would leave the stage because of shit like this. the juggalo crowd has changed man im 24 and i dont believe in this type of shit going on. the juggalo crowd has been getting younger and more immature.i mean if u think its funny to do this to somebody then u need to fuck off.that dont even look like the tila i remember seeing on mtv at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im not really sure how this is funny
    This. There is no defense for acting like Wild Baboons. I'm sure Baboons have more common sense, than those juggalos who were throwing rocks at her. Fuck anyone who thinks senseless violence towards ANY WOMAN, is funny. Go back to your cave, Caveman.

"tila put on her twitter that there is a lawsiut pending. wouldnt she have to sign a contract to where ICP or whoever isnt liable for what happens to her.this lawsuit makes me think even more that she knew what was going to happen and planned this thing. i swear to god man what the fuck happened to being a juggalo who cares about everybody. this "family" thing is just a bunch of bullshit and always has been."

I doubt she agreed to get attacked, just for the sole purpose of suing them. I think it would be hilarious if they canceled all future gatherings cuz of this. I would say GOOD RIDDANCE. It would be no one else fault, but the juggalos. They seem to get worst every year and attract more idiots. The people who own the grounds, should even say "Fuck You, look for another place"

id say that since the cops where there and this shit happening that it will definilty be in another state.ICP knew better than to bring her there man.this is the worst ive ever heard heard of someone on stage at GOTJ having all these different types of shit thrown at her. honestly this really does shock me that juggalos were that fuckin mean towards her. every year theres always a couple acts where im like what the fuck is up with them being at the gathering. i just asking about contracts because i dont know much about them. if there was a clause or something to where Psychopathic wouldnt be liable for what happens.

"tila put on her twitter that there is a lawsiut pending. wouldnt she have to sign a contract to where ICP or whoever isnt liable for what happens to her.this lawsuit makes me think even more that she knew what was going to happen and planned this thing. i swear to god man what the fuck happened to being a juggalo who cares about everybody. this "family" thing is just a bunch of bullshit and always has been."
    I doubt she agreed to get attacked, just for the sole purpose of suing them. I think it would be hilarious if they canceled all future gatherings cuz of this. I would say GOOD RIDDANCE. It would be no one else fault, but the juggalos. They seem to get worst every year and attract more idiots. The people who own the grounds, should even say "Fuck You, look for another place"

f they're known for throwing shit and disrupting other atrists that ICP personally invited as guests then the bulk of the blame should get thrown in Icp's lap in the first place for letting this bullshit happen repeatedly. It speaks volumes as to what kind of ppl violent j and shaggy are. They really dont seem to give a fuck when it comes to the quality of their music or their house guests. I got nothing against juggaloes as far as what they seem to stand for but Icp itslef always put on an act to show how rebellious and ignorant they are and the more shit happens like this the more it seems as if this isnt an act. They really are fuckin stupid and I am really starting to think that whole miracles song was made with full sincerity.