Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

I try to spread Tech's music with many people as I can. This one guy I know thinks Tech N9ne sucks and Waka Flaka & Gucci Man go hard. He says nobody jams Tech N9ne, even though I tell him Tech doesnt have a major label hes still the third highest touring act behind Kanye & Jay Z. I also tell him that if Tech N9ne sucks so bad how come Wayne(the so called best rapper alive according to him) wants to collab with Tech N9ne. I dont even bring up Tech no more he does, all I hear is Tech Sucks!

fuck ur friend, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Im sure u dont wanna hear him 24/7 goin on about how whoever is the best, so dont do it to him

I dont go around saying Tech is the best rapper because I honestly dont think there is one. I dont even bring up his name but I hate dumb statements like Tech sucks. I would jam Wayne more too if people didnt ride his dick so much, it makes me not even wanna listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    fuck ur friend, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Im sure u dont wanna hear him 24/7 goin on about how whoever is the best, so dont do it to him

The wait continues

what u mean

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    The wait continues

I have 3 friends just like that, anytime hear something from strange they change it n shit its hella gay

I have a few friends like that too. They say Tech is to depressed for them to listen cause the content in the songs are to raw, but when i ask them what the song is about they don't even have a clue! Some people will just always be like that but fuck em, they can keep on listening to what they listen to and ill keep listening to STRANGE!

Funny thing is if i don't tell them that its Tech on a song or anyone from strange on the song they will love it, but once they know its Tech or someone else from strange they will instiantly hate it and change cd lol. Makes for a good laugh though.

How long do you think it will take before we see E.Wills makes a worthwhile thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by E.Wills
    what u mean

The wait continues

this one's lasting a while. lol

How long do you think it will take before we see E.Wills makes a worthwhile thread?

what u mean

The wait continues

Not really, one that lasts a while has like 3-4 pages of responses ur still on one

this one's lasting a while. lol

what u mean

The wait continues