Thread: ALAN WAYNE FROM K.O.D 's "It Was an Accident, Strange Days's "Insatiable", and TGMP "LOUD"

ALAN WAYNE FROM K.O.D 's "It Was an Accident, Strange Days's "Insatiable", and TGMP "LOUD"

whats sizzlin fellow TECHNIAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!! I'm proud to announce that I will be doing a re-release of my album "VINE STREET SYMPHONY" via ITUNES. Its gonna drop either labor day weekend, or the following weekend. I know most of you dont have it... but if you do it will include 5 bonus trax, so if you do already have it, it will be worth the buy. Thanks for the support

lets change the game... one luv to the strange lane........ yaadadaa

i'll check it out for shizzle

right on

ill def have to get that

Good shit. I been looking for more shit from you. If you ever want to get a concert going in the bootheel hit me up. Cape is a big college town. Just booked one for stone and irv. Himmi Hyme.!!!

yeah man.... just let me know and i'll come down and rock that sh*t. And September is a real good month for me.... yadada
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Good shit. I been looking for more shit from you. If you ever want to get a concert going in the bootheel hit me up. Cape is a big college town. Just booked one for stone and irv. Himmi Hyme.!!!

youve got the best verse hands down in it was an accident. shit. just. chillen. with me and my bitch.. haha i love it. im lookin forward to see more from you my man. do you know if youre gonna be on any future strange shit? 6's and 7's, shock treatment, damn fool?

i missed out on Shock Treatment b/c they recorded and finished it soo fast. I hope to be on plenty of future Strange projects. And would definately love to be of on 6's and 7's, but that depends on what angle Big N9ne is going for. He'll call me up if he needs me. Im really trying to get on some of these tour dates, so hopefully i'll be in a town near everybody soon
    '
    Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    youve got the best verse hands down in it was an accident. shit. just. chillen. with me and my bitch.. haha i love it. im lookin forward to see more from you my man. do you know if youre gonna be on any future strange shit? 6's and 7's, shock treatment, damn fool?

remind him that illadelphia wants you guys out here haha

Quote Originally Posted by alan
    i missed out on Shock Treatment b/c they recorded and finished it soo fast. I hope to be on plenty of future Strange projects. And would definately love to be of on 6's and 7's, but that depends on what angle Big N9ne is going for. He'll call me up if he needs me. Im really trying to get on some of these tour dates, so hopefully i'll be in a town near everybody soon
    '

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death