Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is tech not coming to wichita?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Why is tech not coming to wichita?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Every other tour he comes to wichita, why not this tour? anybody know??

Didn't you already make a thread asking the same question?

Stevie Stone an some others gotta show the 26th down there the same day we get our show in Lawrence

Waaaaaahhh Fuckin' Waaaaaaaaa... You people take for granted how often Tech N9ne tours the US. If Canadian or European fans saw the type of bitching that goes on on TRNT.com about Strange Music not passing through every single city, that would be one giant SMFH. Get over it: Tech doesn't owe you anything and if he decides not to come to a certain city, cry more.

It seems every time tour dates get announced, the forum is flooded with an insane amount of " No _______ date? WTF! " & "Tech isn't coming to ________?????????????" threads. Even more abundant that Lil Wayne threads nowadays. Just be happy with the fact that you saw him at least once (most of you have even seen him in concert several times).

Some fans out there will never get to see him in concert because of obligations or proximity issues and you don't see them bitching. Instead, it's the fan whose life revolves around Tech N9ne, has been to 7 concerts and gets butthurt when he doesn't return for an 8th time. Know this: Strange Music doesn't accomodate and move to you, it's the other way around. Some dedicated fans have even driven for dozens of hours or taken a plane to see a show, yet you bitch and cry. Have some fucking respect.

You guys want Strange Music to get some exposure, yet you want him to keep touring the same fucking cities? He can't expand his fan base AND tour the same places over and over...It is completely understandable that he would skip a few cities here and there.

Ask your show promoter. They decide who comes and when

because you touch yourself at night

fuckin A you just shit on him LOL. true shit right here though well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Strychn9ne
    Waaaaaahhh Fuckin' Waaaaaaaaa... You people take for granted how often Tech N9ne tours the US. If Canadian or European fans saw the type of bitching that goes on on TRNT.com about Strange Music not passing through every single city, that would be one giant SMFH. Get over it: Tech doesn't owe you anything and if he decides not to come to a certain city, cry more.

It seems every time tour dates get announced, the forum is flooded with an insane amount of " No _______ date? WTF! " & "Tech isn't coming to ________?????????????" threads. Even more abundant that Lil Wayne threads nowadays. Just be happy with the fact that you saw him at least once (most of you have even seen him in concert several times).

Some fans out there will never get to see him in concert because of obligations or proximity issues and you don't see them bitching. Instead, it's the fan whose life revolves around Tech N9ne, has been to 7 concerts and gets butthurt when he doesn't return for an 8th time. Know this: Strange Music doesn't accomodate and move to you, it's the other way around. Some dedicated fans have even driven for dozens of hours or taken a plane to see a show, yet you bitch and cry. Have some fucking respect.

You guys want Strange Music to get some exposure, yet you want him to keep touring the same fucking cities? He can't expand his fan base AND tour the same places over and over...It is completely understandable that he would skip a few cities here and there.

stryckn9ne why dont you shut the fuck up? I posted a question, and in all of your soooo very insightful essay, you failed to answer it, so as i see it, your reply was pretty useless, just like whatever country you are from. Fuck off, go suck one of your boyfriends off and stay off a forum if you have nothing constructive to say

A forum is a place or space of discussion; since when did you become the admin and get the power to decide if I get to discuss or not? By starting a thread, you effectively allow anyone to post a reply, be it constructive or not. Mine was far from useless, it is a personal opinion stemming from months of observation and some people apparently agree. Your reply on the other hand, IS useless. Your mastery of the english language (or lack therof) is enough for me to discard and laugh at anything you have to say.

P.S.: I did answer your question in my last paragraph. Don't get mad, e-thug.

<p ="text-align: left;">

i wondered the same thing on the last tour in SL,UT