Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe this is why Cog Isn't featured on Other albums as Much?

Maybe this is why Cog Isn't featured on Other albums as Much?

0:14 To 0:28
    Maybe he just isn't as tight with the other Artists on the label. Keywords in that clip "You guys are drunk. I don't like being around Y'all when you are drunk" He's an outcast!I just find it odd that he has been on Strange for almost a year and he has been absent from every release so far.Raw and Unkutt, TGMP, and by the look of it, Shock Treatment. I mean c'mon, Irv Da Phenom has been featured way more this past year, and he isn't even signed with Strange!

yeah he doesnt look happy in that video.

I think your a fucking nut rider who is taking this simple ass video way too far. If Cognito doesn't wanna be around drunk ass black people all night, he is finna leave... why the fuck not? He most likely wasn't drinking, and he might have been trying to write or something. Get off Strange Music's cock, kid.

Ahh, you are the idiot who said "Strange has a problem with White People" Fuck off jackass. "Drunk ass Black People" I think you are the one that has a problem with race. And you sound like a Jackass using "Finna" you wannabe fucking suburban gangsta.

Here is another Rumor. Native Lunatic is a fucking Fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    I think your a fucking nut rider who is taking this simple ass video way too far. If Cognito doesn't wanna be around drunk ass black people all night, he is finna leave... why the fuck not? He most likely wasn't drinking, and he might have been trying to write or something. Get off Strange Music's cock, kid.

lol quemical just owned you haha

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Ahh, you are the idiot who said "Strange has a problem with White People" Fuck off jackass. "Drunk ass Black People" I think you are the one that has a problem with race. And you sound like a Jackass using "Finna" you wannabe fucking suburban gangsta.

but if cog didnt wanna be around them why would he come back out less than 5 min later and free with them??

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

Maybe didn't wanna stir shit up further by bouncing, after Kutt asked him to stay.

but if cog didnt wanna be around them why would he come back out less than 5 min later and free with them??

im pretty sure he was just joking around about not wanting to be around them when they're drunk cuz they would make him free or something. and he definitely drinks with them but maybe he took a night off or something. who knows. but he definitely gets along with all the artists. and Irv is featured a lot because he can sing and rap, the same reason Kaliko is featured alot. thats not really a fair comparison

You make zero sense. Tech and Kutt have ALWAYS spoke about their anger towards the race barrier. Since day one. Strange DOES have a problem with white people. Go to a meet and greet and see who gets more attention from the artist, a white guy or a black guy. Your ignorant if you cant see that.

as for my choice of words, try this. eat a bag of AIDS dicks, you racist fuck. I will say FINNA and NIGGA all the fuck I want. and if ANYONE tells me differently, they can eat some dicks too. If I can't use "urban" words... then "urban" people can't use my drinking fountain or bathrooms.

go creep threw some more videos and see how many more dicks you can fit in your mouth, kid.

Here is another Rumor. Native Lunatic is a fucking Fag.