Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumors

Rumors

Dear Mr. N9NE,In the past couple of hours, I have probably been termed as being an annoyance by some here on your site.Let's start with some facts - I grew up in Sacramento, CA and as your first thought must be - "He's a Lynch fan" - which is completely and utterly true. I am a Northern California music scene fan as well. BUT, I do live in Manhattan now - yet, with these social networking sites, I have been able, thankfully to keep in touch with the west coast music scene (so much better than the east coast scene)...lolNow, I knew who you were as an artist, but, was not a true fan until you brought Lynch on board. Since signing Lynch, I did my research on you and your label and became quite impressed with your marketing plan, and take on the music industry. (some great youtube vids by the way)I can say now that I have become a true Tech N9NE fan - having Lynch on tour with you this past spring was a dream come true - I was able to take in 4 east coast shows and immensely enjoyed exposing my east coast friends to some good music - ok... bomb ass shit.I read tonight that T-Nutty was at the Strange office today, I saw that Snoop came to visit last week. and I see the new tour was announced minus my favorite artist, Lynch. (not happy about that)There seems to be a lot of strategic business moves that Independent Powerhouse Strange Music is about to unleash....I applaud you and the team and sit on the edge of my seat in anticipation.I got to be honest, I am not keen on a T-Nutty signing - not putting the man or his music down - it's pretty tight shit - but, I would think you would look closer to the people that were just on tour - I have posted in other places tonight - and it would be apparent to anyone reading that I am a C-LIM fan too.....Which I am...have been since 2004 or so - his music is tight and he's a man that has a lot of dedication to what he does - you can see that by his video diary called C-LIM TV on Youtube...I don't know him - my only encounters with him were after the shows - he was outside signing autographs and of course through his Youtube and Myspace pages, which all have a decent following....So, my question is simple - is Strange Music considering signing him?

<p ="text-align: left;">

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    <p ="text-align: left;">

your a misinformed idiot Cole...keep your ear closer to the streets for the 411...

Care to explain how I'm an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Philips
    your a misinformed idiot Cole...keep your ear closer to the streets for the 411...

idiot referring to the 2 videos you posted at the end of my long question...it was used more in a sarcastic sense..get over it...

Can you read? That wasn't me that posted that gif. If you look above the post, it says "Colepru" which clearly is not me. Although I agree with what he said

idiot referring to the 2 videos you posted at the end of my long question...it was used more in a sarcastic sense..get over it...

c-lim,WHO???

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    C-Lim would be a good idea for Strange to sign, rather than an E-40 sound-alike

did you not see the last tour?? did you not purchase Dinner & a Movie? SMH

I was being sarcastic there pal! Point is the dude doesnt standout or bring anything new to the table. There is plenty of other artists with boatloads of talent.

did you not see the last tour?? did you not purchase Dinner & a Movie? SMH