Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOST UNDER RATED STRANGE ARTIST

MOST UNDER RATED STRANGE ARTIST

Who do you think is the most under rated artist signed with Strange Music and why?

Kutt, because he's got dope fuckin lyrics and he's talented and not many people support him and buy his albums like he raps about in Calling My Name and I think he got mad skills and wish he would be featured a lot more on Strange albums instead of like 1 song. Each album he puts out is better than his last.

Kutt fore sure cause i dont think strange music even gives him enough promotion or respect cause they focus to much on tech and kaliko and raw n unkutt was a awesome album that should have done better sales but thats just my opinion

Kutt for sure no doubt about it. Lyrically dudes got skill, i haven't heard a kutt song or feature that i didn't like

Hell ya Kutt is so underrated but hard as the rest ever track he gets on he murders.And all them mitch baid fans on the calling my name track that booed him and started yellein we want tech arent no real Strange Music fans.U dont diss any strange artist if u rep Tech And Strange. All them fans could SUTMA

Did that shit really happen?

I think it's just something for the song. That's how I assume, Kutt feels when he comes out on stage on his own. But he barely started doing solo sets on Strange Days.

But definitely, i think Kutt is the most underrated out of them all. I think it really sucks whenever they are interviewing Tech and kutt's there, they just ignore him and only throw 1 question his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Martinez
    Hell ya Kutt is so underrated but hard as the rest ever track he gets on he murders.And all them mitch baid fans on the calling my name track that booed him and started yellein we want tech arent no real Strange Music fans.U dont diss any strange artist if u rep Tech And Strange. All them fans could SUTMA

Kutt. Only strange artist other than Lynch and Tech I like.

Kutt

Kutt. But Cognito is right there with him.

Co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Kutt. But Cognito is right there with him.