Thread: Tecca Nina Collabos...Question?

Tecca Nina Collabos...Question?

So I had to get the opinion of all thy Strange Music fans...especialy the king himself...tech 9...so yea is it just me or when Tech does a colab whether it is on his albums, or if he guest appears on other albums...is it just me..or does it seem like he seems to rap his best with guest appearances?e.i.Both Midwest Choppers traxDemonsDon't Worry Momma, its just bleedingthose are just a few of the songs i feel he just owns the songs....personally I feel that every guest appearance he does either on his LP or another rappers LP..Anyone agree?disagree?just curious...I respect all opinions...its hard for me to think he doesn't own all songs with collabos when he is the best rapper alive (shares it with Em)please give me your thoughts....

This

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont agree. I think that his solos are much better. He shows more creativity. When Tech is a guest on another persons album, especially in his earlier appearances, it seems like he uses a lot of rhymes that hes already used.

yup.

techs solo stuff is way better. in his solos he can really express himself, and he is a weird dude so his rhymes are amazing

i kinda feel like when tech is a guest on someones song he kinda "fits the mold" on what he SHOULD sound like, not nessicarly who he really is. just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    This

I dont agree. I think that his solos are much better. He shows more creativity. When Tech is a guest on another persons album, especially in his earlier appearances, it seems like he uses a lot of rhymes that hes already used.

This

i guess i can agree a little bit with what you guys are saying....i believe thought that Tech owns the track went it is a colabo...personally I prefer him to end a track then start a track, but i'm not gonna lie, i agree a lil what you guys are saying...there are a few songs that he sounds at his best on other rappers cds....like i said i respect everyone's opinion....at least you guys aint callin me faggots and wishing death on me, like Rap Basement community does