Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is wayne changing, at least for the better?

is wayne changing, at least for the better?

no big topic here but since he asked tech ta collab, ive just felt that something made him chagne his veiws on the rap game, and the condition hip hops in. i just read an article that said wayne calling out Jay Z (who i hate more than wayne) and how hip hop doesnt need him. now maybe im fucking retarded (which isnt impossible lol), but doesnt it kinda seem wayne isnt trying to be this giant fuckin ganstar wanna bee rap star, he seems more mello and respectful of where hip hop has come, highly imo due to techs influence on it.

He calls out Jay Z but asked him to be on his Carter III album? Doesn't make sense to me.

And i am starting to accept the idea of Tech Collabing with Wayne. It's not like Wayne signed him and is turning him into another auto tuning whore, like Drake.

well like he said. He's changing.. so I'm assuming he means recently. I hate jay z too and I think he's worthless so the fact that wayne has realized that and wants to work with the REAL greats of rap like tech n andre 3000 makes me respect him a lil more for sure

well it wasnt anything big but just read this here idk if it means anything toward what wayne has done with jay z but idk

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=6574
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    He calls out Jay Z but asked him to be on his Carter III album? Doesn't make sense to me.
    And i am starting to accept the idea of Tech Collabing with Wayne. It's not like Wayne signed him and is turning him into another auto tuning whore, like Drake.

"I'm not feeling it. All the hype, all the ass kissing, I'm not feeling it you know? It's like, this is supposed to be the best rapper alive, and we're getting this warmed over garbage."

I agree with that Statement. I don't see it. I think Jay Z sucks and has a mediocre flow. A few started saying he was the best and everyone just started believing it, i guess. He is Overrated. Everyone was raving about DOA and that New York song, but i thought they were Horrible and nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    well it wasnt anything big but just read this here idk if it means anything toward what wayne has done with jay z but idk

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=6574

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical

You realize that this article was from Dec 8th 2006 right?

lol nope fail on my part

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Deprey

LOL Just thought I'd point that out. =)

lol nope

everyone ignore the fact that this post was an electronic abortion. just pretend the article was made today

lol nope

it clearly says in the main post theres a possibility of me being retarded, its like my disclaimer for stupid fuck ups like this lol

lol nope