Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kutt and irv diss lil wayne

kutt and irv diss lil wayne

does any1 have the video of kutt n irv makin fun of lil wayne on da tour bus?

Thanks homie

Anyone think Irv is Backpedaling?

On his twitter he said something like "How can you hate on Wayne. You got to respect his Grind" (Something along those lines)

But isn't he making fun of Wayne and his grind on this video, by saying "I'm gonna sell a million records by saying Yeah. I ain't talking about shit"?

With his recent releases, I think Lil Wayne is a joke. BUT, I do respect his hustle. He was puttin' out new mixtapes one after the other, non-stop. I personally think that has a lot to do with success. By pumping out that much music, he made sure everybody knew who he was. And for a while the music wasn't that bad. But I'll still make fun of Lil Wayne, listening to him is comical.

The hustle I do respect is honestly, the one from Strange. Look at Kutt, he got off the Strange Days tour and immediately jumped on another big tour without a break. To me, that is a bigger deal than just sitting in a studio making 100 mediocre songs.

Wayne started out in the spotlight. He didn't have to pay dues like Kutt and Kali. Kaliko was driving himself from state to state on his last Solo tour. He still has to promote, promote, promote. Wayne barely has to lift a finger to promote shit, because everyone already knows who he is. So in that aspect, i don't think he grinds harder than Strange.

there not makeing funny kutt he would do crooked I and them on the K.O.D tour

HA !

Wayne started just like every other artist out there. He didn't come out and BOOM the world knew who he was. Did he have his breaks? Sure, but so have Kaliko and Kutt. Theyre both signed to a top independent label. Point is, everyone in music pays dues one way or another. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    The hustle I do respect is honestly, the one from Strange. Look at Kutt, he got off the Strange Days tour and immediately jumped on another big tour without a break. To me, that is a bigger deal than just sitting in a studio making 100 mediocre songs.

Wayne started out in the spotlight. He didn't have to pay dues like Kutt and Kali. Kaliko was driving himself from state to state on his last Solo tour. He still has to promote, promote, promote. Wayne barely has to lift a finger to promote shit, because everyone already knows who he is. So in that aspect, i don't think he grinds harder than Strange.

According to Wiki

At age of nine, Lil Wayne joined Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label

What fucking dues did he pay? Clean his Room?
    And Strange Wasn't the #1 Independent rap label when they were signed. They helped take it to #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    Wayne started just like every other artist out there. He didn't come out and BOOM the world knew who he was. Did he have his breaks? Sure, but so have Kaliko and Kutt. Theyre both signed to a top independent label. Point is, everyone in music pays dues one way or another. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical