Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: wayne should read these threads

  1. #1
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672

    wayne should read these threads

    wayne should read this shit so he can see both sides of the story, the peeps that want the colab and the peeps that dont



    do u think wayne would change his mind on anything



    what if he read them and decided not to do the collab because he figured out that tech will blow his scratchy ass voice outa the universe on the same track???



    OR



    what if by some miracle it motivates wayne to actually write a good verse that actually beats techs (i laughed my ass of writing this because of how ridiculous it sounds but what if)



    any thought anyone on what would happen if wayne read all these threads on him?


  2. #2
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    I don't think Wayne Gives a fuck what anyone thinks. If he did, he would of stopped using Auto Tune, 90 songs ago.

  3. #3
    Senior Member JONFRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    330
    NOPE!!!! FOR ME PUSHIN TECH FOR A DECADE NOW AND LOVING EVERYTHING HE STOOD FOR, DOIN A SONG WITH WAYNE WILL STOP ME FROM BUYING THAT ALBUM!!!!!! HOW YOU GONNA REP BLOOD LIFE FOREVER THEN GO DO A SONG WITH A WANNABE FAKE ASS BLOOD JUST CAUSE YOU GOT MONEY NOW????? TO ME HES TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED BY THESE FAKE ASS MOFOS????? THAT TOTALLY TURNS ME OFF OF TECH!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Everybody has critics so I doubt it would mean much to him. If Tech and Wayne want to work together, yours or anybody elses bitching isnt going to stop it. Instead of saying fuck Wayne and he sucks, why dont people go back to Tech Go 'Head And Do You? Its one possible song. Get over it, quit bitching in the dozen or so threads about it, and, if it happens and you dont like the song/verse, skip the mother fucker.

  4. #4
    wayne should feel privileged to be on a track with with tech. we all kno everyone steps up their game on a track with tech. if wayne doesnt bring heat it'll just make tech look that much better. i think paul wall sucks but i liked hid verse in get the fuck outta here. hopefully wayne will bring it i could see this being a dope ass track. i still hate lil wayne tho

  5. #5
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    If you want to be technical, a real blood is still in the streets bangin'. Who gives a fuck what bandana anybody reps? Is Kutt a sellout for having a crip on his album? And on a sidenote, you're from fucking Nebraska.

    Also, Wayne will never read any of these threads for many reasons.
    1. He probably has no idea this website exists.
    2. He doesn't care.
    3. He can't read, why do you think he "frees"?

    Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    NOPE!!!! FOR ME PUSHIN TECH FOR A DECADE NOW AND LOVING EVERYTHING HE STOOD FOR, DOIN A SONG WITH WAYNE WILL STOP ME FROM BUYING THAT ALBUM!!!!!! HOW YOU GONNA REP BLOOD LIFE FOREVER THEN GO DO A SONG WITH A WANNABE FAKE ASS BLOOD JUST CAUSE YOU GOT MONEY NOW????? TO ME HES TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED BY THESE FAKE ASS MOFOS????? THAT TOTALLY TURNS ME OFF OF TECH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Everybody has critics so I doubt it would mean much to him. If Tech and Wayne want to work together, yours or anybody elses bitching isnt going to stop it. Instead of saying fuck Wayne and he sucks, why dont people go back to Tech Go 'Head And Do You? Its one possible song. Get over it, quit bitching in the dozen or so threads about it, and, if it happens and you dont like the song/verse, skip the mother fucker.

  6. #6
    One less ignorant fan isn't gonna hurt Tech so it's ok buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    NOPE!!!! FOR ME PUSHIN TECH FOR A DECADE NOW AND LOVING EVERYTHING HE STOOD FOR, DOIN A SONG WITH WAYNE WILL STOP ME FROM BUYING THAT ALBUM!!!!!! HOW YOU GONNA REP BLOOD LIFE FOREVER THEN GO DO A SONG WITH A WANNABE FAKE ASS BLOOD JUST CAUSE YOU GOT MONEY NOW????? TO ME HES TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED BY THESE FAKE ASS MOFOS????? THAT TOTALLY TURNS ME OFF OF TECH!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Everybody has critics so I doubt it would mean much to him. If Tech and Wayne want to work together, yours or anybody elses bitching isnt going to stop it. Instead of saying fuck Wayne and he sucks, why dont people go back to Tech Go 'Head And Do You? Its one possible song. Get over it, quit bitching in the dozen or so threads about it, and, if it happens and you dont like the song/verse, skip the mother fucker.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    THIS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    I don't think Wayne Gives a fuck what anyone thinks. If he did, he would of stopped using Auto Tune, 90 songs ago.

  8. #8
    Wayne is still incarcerated he can't read this anyway

  9. #9
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Meh, Wayne can do pretty much whatever he wants. He was supposed to wake up at 5am, he wakes up at noon. He sits around on the phone all day.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Wayne is still incarcerated he can't read this anyway

  10. #10
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    I hope you're kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I just thank god that Lohan is free. Now it feels like my world is complete again.


    And so there are no more mistakes this time: LOL, JK, HAHAHA, , *Sarcasm*, ROTFL, and whatever else signifies that I am not serious.



    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Meh, Wayne can do pretty much whatever he wants. He was supposed to wake up at 5am, he wakes up at noon. He sits around on the phone all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Wayne is still incarcerated he can't read this anyway

Similar Threads

  1. no TI threads ?
    By sean diego in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Hater threads?
    By Alyssa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:55 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:35 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •