Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Every 1 gettin pissed about the possible tech n9ne lil wayne collab needs to just stop

Every 1 gettin pissed about the possible tech n9ne lil wayne collab needs to just stop

I mean i realise that pretty much everyone on this website thinks lil wayne is just a piece of garbage when it comes to being a rapper, including myself, but like it or not lil wayne probably has the biggest fan base in hip hop today, and tech passing up on an opportunity to do a song with someone like that would be just straight up rediculous. This collab would spread his name even more and would also make other artist want to revord with him. Everyone who keeps getting mad about the possible collab needs to just shut up and support your mother fuckin artist. I mean so what if tech wants to do the song with lil wayne, everyone always says tech go ahead and do you, but when there is a chance he can actually do that with an artist you dont like you get upset? Thats just rediculous. everyone needs to just support tech no matter if the collab goes down or not. I wanna see it happen just so every 1 who says lil wayne is the best rapper alive will see his ass get put to shame by the real best rapper in the game, and on the same track none the less, lol

You know I do believe that everybody has the right to have their own opinion but it has gotten out of hand real quick. I knew this was gonna happen. What's funny though everybody had to see it coming but they still wanna act like children about it. Everybody knew that Tech thinks Lil Wayne is dope. I think it's crazy now that Tech is getting the recognition he deserves now the fans want to turn their backs on him. I guess it's true with fame comes hate!! I thought people wanted to see Tech take over the rap game but I guess not.

glad to see that some people with an open mind to this possibility i mean it really shouldnt be a suprise to anyone Techs fanbase has been getting bigger and bigger plus he did the song with g malone and toured with him and g malone is on Cash Money Records so that puts that labels eyes on Tech so not a surprise for me at all

its not like hes gonna blow up if its not a single....idk how i feel about it. I wont stop listenin to tech. But I one of those FTI guys all the way. and lil wayne stands for alota shit thats wrong with the industry.thats my opinion. if tech was on a track he would fucking kill him but none of the wayne dick riders would realize that. they already think hes the greatest rapper alive. So obviously dont know wat talent is. just saying. rather tech get exposure with say kanye [ yes hes even more a douche then wayne BUT when he actually tries he KILLS alot ppl in the mainstream] or eminem. not lil wayne

I'm so sick of these threads.

The only way this will help mainstream-wise is if they end up making the song a video/single, OR if they continue to collaborate. Millions of Weezy fans may not look at Tech as better than Wayne, but they will finally recognize the fact that he exists and he's fucking dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    its not like hes gonna blow up if its not a single....idk how i feel about it. I wont stop listenin to tech. But I one of those FTI guys all the way. and lil wayne stands for alota shit thats wrong with the industry.thats my opinion. if tech was on a track he would fucking kill him but none of the wayne dick riders would realize that. they already think hes the greatest rapper alive. So obviously dont know wat talent is. just saying. rather tech get exposure with say kanye [ yes hes even more a douche then wayne BUT when he actually tries he KILLS alot ppl in the mainstream] or eminem. not lil wayne

I'm gonna laugh when we find out Wayne really was talking about Tek-9/Teck-Nine/Tec-whatever from the West coast. Oh man, that would fucking kill me.

any artist that would want to rap with tech 9 before tech n9ne is a fuckin dumbass and has no eye for talent. oh wait.. yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I'm gonna laugh when we find out Wayne really was talking about Tek-9/Teck-Nine/Tec-whatever from the West coast. Oh man, that would fucking kill me.

See at Least someone Understands tha Wayne & Tech Thing Besides Me Geez,