Thread: HOW DO PPL HAVE LUCK LIKE THIS?

HOW DO PPL HAVE LUCK LIKE THIS?

idk if yaw seen this yet but...its a true story...that i heard 2 days ago...i thought it was funny then ppl made funny remakes of it wit the real video here is one...

dude is gettin a ringtone deal all because of this and more stuff. if u wanna see the original news video just youtube it..how do ppl get lucky like that lol or is it just the industry and music is doing whatever to make money still lol

oooh yea hide ur kids and hide ur wifes...

Shit's prety Catchy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Shit's prety Catchy lmao
    lol but still..naw i aint hatin tho but thats crazy. just like how some dude got followed on twitter by kanye west since he;s the only one kanye follows on there as of saturday EVERYONE been harrashin the dude from movie producers to ppl wit demos to the news..ect.. been tryna get to kanye through the guy...dude dont like the fame he has now... like how ppl just be lucky like that lol

thats life man people luck out all the time you know them imposible random weird things that happen like throwing a basket ball from the otherside of the court an geting it in, thos are the time's you should buy lotto ticket's

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Shit's prety Catchy lmao
    lol but still..naw i aint hatin tho but thats crazy. just like how some dude got followed on twitter by kanye west since he;s the only one kanye follows on there as of saturday EVERYONE been harrashin the dude from movie producers to ppl wit demos to the news..ect.. been tryna get to kanye through the guy...dude dont like the fame he has now... like how ppl just be lucky like that lol

And hide your husbands cause they rapin' err'body out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    oooh yea hide ur kids and hide ur wifes...

and im buyin lotto tickets lol hopin i win. And dang i get the gay part but why he gotta be a crack head lol on that persons link up above lol

tk u dont have to come and confess...we lookin for u...WE GON FIND YOU..... lol im glad for him tho off just that his life might change around. i saw the 2nd interview he said he just was protectin his sis and now the fame he is gettin its cou cause of something i 4got lol but the area didnt want them to be interviewed im guessin cause he gay or whatever lol they said it made the community look bad. or some bs. still funny to me days ago this was serious and something my friend showed me..now its a ringtone in the makin lol .....life!