Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nnutthowze feat BLH?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Colin P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    517

    Nnutthowze feat BLH?

    Is that track only on the pre-order version? I've heard the song a couple different places and thought it was supposed to be on TGMP but i dont have it. I didnt pre-order so i thought that might be why.

  2. #2
    Guest
    BLH is in nnutthowze.
    and ya im pretty sure its a pre order bonus song.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    There is no Pre Order Version. You get a Link to Download the Track, when you pre order.

    They have been doing this for a while now with all Strange Releases.

    Sickology had "Take It Off"
    KOD "F.U.N." & "Like I Died"
    Genius "Yeah Bitch"
    Monsterifik "Freaks of The Industry"
    Dinner and a Movie "She Thinks I'm a Psycho"
    Automatic "Lil Story"
    Raw and Unkutt "Same OG"

  4. #4
    Senior Member Colin P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    517
    shit. good to know. thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    There is no Pre Order Version. You get a Link to Download the Track, when you pre order.

    They have been doing this for a while now with all Strange Releases.

    Sickology had "Take It Off"
    KOD "F.U.N." & "Like I Died"
    Genius "Yeah Bitch"
    Monsterifik "Freaks of The Industry"
    Dinner and a Movie "She Thinks I'm a Psycho"
    Automatic "Lil Story"
    Raw and Unkutt "Same OG"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    I Just wish they made the MP3s 320Kbps instead of 128-192 Because when i play it on my iPod, you can hear the difference in the sound quality. Some Pre order tracks sound way lower than the album. Lil Story being one of them.

  6. #6
    I preorder every time but I can't download the songs from the link. Sucks, I have to limewire every bonus track and they usually aren't there.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ChrisCassar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    116
    You can get them from youtube. Just convert the vid into mp3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle Nizzle
    I preorder every time but I can't download the songs from the link. Sucks, I have to limewire every bonus track and they usually aren't there.

  8. #8
    Could someone post Freaks of the Industry? That is the only one I didnt get

  9. #9
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    Here ya go. Hopefully i don't get in trouble for it

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RI37JGLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Could someone post Freaks of the Industry? That is the only one I didnt get

Similar Threads

  1. Nnutthowze
    By Mike24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 11:43 PM
  2. NNUTTHOWZE!!!?
    By Ricky in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 12:23 AM
  3. nnutthowze songs
    By CodyKaufman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:56 AM
  4. nnutthowze
    By therealtechn9nefan1 in forum News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:11 AM
  5. nnutthowze
    By Patrick38 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •