Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 201

Thread: Lil Wayne wants to do a song with Tech N9ne !

  1. #1

    Lil Wayne wants to do a song with Tech N9ne !


  2. #2
    Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.

    Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

  3. #3
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Kutt wouldnt do it, he hates fake bloods and Wayne is one of them... and thats not based on what people have told me, its based on what ive heard wayne himself say :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont really think its that big of a deal. Tech has proven that he knows what he is doing. If he thinks its a good idea, hell do it. I dont think that one verse is going to make Tech a sellout, ruin the album, or possibly even ruin the song. Its one collab that could be very big for his career. Some people need to look beyond their own desires and think about the artist.

    With that said, I would love for Wayne to get on a song with Kutt about some real Blood shit...

  4. #4
    Senior Member JONFRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    330
    RIGHT, IMMA BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS TECH DOIN TRACKS WITH TWO GAY ASS ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE AND SNOOP WHO APPARENTLY WILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY1 NOWADAYS WTF!!!!!!!! ITS MY OPINION HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.


    Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

  5. #5
    how can it be some REAL blood shit if wayne is on it??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont really think its that big of a deal. Tech has proven that he knows what he is doing. If he thinks its a good idea, hell do it. I dont think that one verse is going to make Tech a sellout, ruin the album, or possibly even ruin the song. Its one collab that could be very big for his career. Some people need to look beyond their own desires and think about the artist.


    With that said, I would love for Wayne to get on a song with Kutt about some real Blood shit...

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    HEY I CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO DOES THAT MAKE MY STATEMENT ANY MORE COMPELLING. no dumbshit

    Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    RIGHT, IMMA BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS TECH DOIN TRACKS WITH TWO GAY ASS ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE AND SNOOP WHO APPARENTLY WILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY1 NOWADAYS WTF!!!!!!!! ITS MY OPINION HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.

    Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

  7. #7
    the other tech 9 is from philly so..

  8. #8
    ^^^ that

    and lol what

  9. #9
    Senior Member JONFRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    330
    HEY FAG IM NOT A COMPUTER DORK LIKE YOU ARE AND MY WORK PROGRAM IS CASE SENSITIVE SO IM NOT TAKIN IT OFF SO DEAL WITH IT BUDDY!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAGS IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE!!!! EMINEMS STILL GAY NO MATTER HOW I TYPE SO GET OVER IT!!!!!! DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO TYPE HOW YOU REALLY FEEL????? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL COOL???? STUPID ASS MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    HEY I CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO DOES THAT MAKE MY STATEMENT ANY MORE COMPELLING. no dumbshit

    Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    RIGHT, IMMA BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS TECH DOIN TRACKS WITH TWO GAY ASS ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE AND SNOOP WHO APPARENTLY WILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY1 NOWADAYS WTF!!!!!!!! ITS MY OPINION HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.

    Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

  10. #10
    I hope Tech doesn't do it and here's why- I'm selfish. When I hear someone driving by bumping Tech, I'm like what the hell? That's MY shit lol! I would hate for Tech N9ne to become a household name if you know what I'm saying.

Similar Threads

  1. wut if lil wayne n tech n9ne made a song?
    By davidrivera in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
  2. so wats up with the tech n9ne and lil wayne song
    By adriendalegoodshield in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:13 PM
  3. I Cant Wait To See Lil Wayne and Tech N9ne Do this song. Right?
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:32 AM
  4. N9NE'S FAVORITE ALAN WAYNE SONG
    By alan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:32 AM
  5. A TECH N9NE AND LIL' WAYNE SONG? POSSIBLE PROOF...
    By explicit_evilz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •