Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Wayne wants to do a song with Tech N9ne !

Lil Wayne wants to do a song with Tech N9ne !

Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.

Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Kutt wouldnt do it, he hates fake bloods and Wayne is one of them... and thats not based on what people have told me, its based on what ive heard wayne himself say :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont really think its that big of a deal. Tech has proven that he knows what he is doing. If he thinks its a good idea, hell do it. I dont think that one verse is going to make Tech a sellout, ruin the album, or possibly even ruin the song. Its one collab that could be very big for his career. Some people need to look beyond their own desires and think about the artist.

With that said, I would love for Wayne to get on a song with Kutt about some real Blood shit...

RIGHT, IMMA BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS TECH DOIN TRACKS WITH TWO GAY ASS ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE AND SNOOP WHO APPARENTLY WILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY1 NOWADAYS WTF!!!!!!!! ITS MY OPINION HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Wayne prolly thinks Tech's from the west cuz he has a longtime connection and big fan base out there. Regardless of anyone knowing of Tech likely knowing he's from the MIDwest.

Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg...these three names alone on All 6's and 7's would make all of us forget about TGMP haha.

how can it be some REAL blood shit if wayne is on it??

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I dont really think its that big of a deal. Tech has proven that he knows what he is doing. If he thinks its a good idea, hell do it. I dont think that one verse is going to make Tech a sellout, ruin the album, or possibly even ruin the song. Its one collab that could be very big for his career. Some people need to look beyond their own desires and think about the artist.

With that said, I would love for Wayne to get on a song with Kutt about some real Blood shit...

HEY I CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO DOES THAT MAKE MY STATEMENT ANY MORE COMPELLING. no dumbshit

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    RIGHT, IMMA BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS TECH DOIN TRACKS WITH TWO GAY ASS ARTISTS LIKE EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE AND SNOOP WHO APPARENTLY WILL DO A TRACK WITH ANY1 NOWADAYS WTF!!!!!!!! ITS MY OPINION HATERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

the other tech 9 is from philly so..

^^^ that

and lol what

HEY FAG IM NOT A COMPUTER DORK LIKE YOU ARE AND MY WORK PROGRAM IS CASE SENSITIVE SO IM NOT TAKIN IT OFF SO DEAL WITH IT BUDDY!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAGS IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE!!!! EMINEMS STILL GAY NO MATTER HOW I TYPE SO GET OVER IT!!!!!! DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO TYPE HOW YOU REALLY FEEL????? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL COOL???? STUPID ASS MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    HEY I CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO DOES THAT MAKE MY STATEMENT ANY MORE COMPELLING. no dumbshit

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY

I hope Tech doesn't do it and here's why- I'm selfish. When I hear someone driving by bumping Tech, I'm like what the hell? That's MY shit lol! I would hate for Tech N9ne to become a household name if you know what I'm saying.