Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Independant Grind Tour? Chicago?

2010 Independant Grind Tour? Chicago?

Anyone knnow if theres gonna be a Chicago date?? i hope there is i know the only IL show is Sauget so far

Does not look that way. I'm only speculating of course, but it looks like most of the dates are finalized, and I would think that Chicago being the big market that it is, would have been booked ahead of time. Ever since the Pearl Room shut down, it seems like Tech's booking in Chicago has been a little rocky.

I'm just hoping right now, but there may be dates added, chicago could be one of those. I'm not going to Sauget, nothing again the place, just to far, and from what I know not much to do there.

everyone seems to be upset about the tour dates...that he is missing shows all over the country...thank god i live in Montana and he comes her twice a year in two different cities! Montanans fucking party hard and we have mad love and respect for all of Strange Music...in fact The Game came to Missoula Montana last week and couldnt even sell out a show, only 200 tickets or so were sold...but every time Strange rolls in there is a fucking line like none other....last time i had to wait in line for 4 hours just to get close to the front of the stage

its not their fault they cant hit every city in the country ..its the venue promoter or some shit like that.

its not about selling out the show...we fucking rock the venue! maybe you should bring your shit talking ass down here and see what the fuck we are all about...Tech has never missed a show in MT, and he is always in more than one city...in fact for his last tour he hit up Missoula MT for two shows and Billings MT for one....that should show you how dedicated we are...

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    MONTANA. wtf. hahahahaha. chicago already proved theres a love for tech n SM. i dont get what the issue is with getting a show in chicago. it was proven 2 months ago that it can sell out. if not the HOB- theres a thousand other venues in chicago. this doesnt make any sense to me

I'm disappointed, but fact is you can't have like 2-3 Tech tours each year going hitting the EXACT same spots each time. Tech's in high demand, too many spots need shows and weren't getting them before. This tour is filling that void.

Chicago got Strange Days, and we rocked it. Supposedly Rave didn't want Tech there anymore...we sold out our show and NOW they wanna rock with Strange. Sooo...let's see if Milwaukee can sell out a Tech show. If it's a good-great turn out, Tech's first 2011 tour will likely hit both cities (like ICP, Twiztid and KMK currently do). However, that Madison show the next night sorta takes a bite at Mil's attendance.

we have him here twice a year like clockwork....look at the tour dates from previous tours...and he hits up two cities each time...its because of the love we have for Strange Music, but i agree that Tech is in high demand and should be touring other cities that he hasn't reached yet; however i have great faith that he will always come back to Montana

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    I'm disappointed, but fact is you can't have like 2-3 Tech tours each year going hitting the EXACT same spots each time. Tech's in high demand, too many spots need shows and weren't getting them before. This tour is filling that void.

Chicago got Strange Days, and we rocked it. Supposedly Rave didn't want Tech there anymore...we sold out our show and NOW they wanna rock with Strange. Sooo...let's see if Milwaukee can sell out a Tech show. If it's a good-great turn out, Tech's first 2011 tour will likely hit both cities (like ICP, Twiztid and KMK currently do). However, that Madison show the next night sorta takes a bite at Mil's attendance.

you can be a jackass if you want, your stupid ass comments dont effect me....its not my fault that Tech makes it here twice a year....if you have a problem with Strange loving Montana then you should take it up with Tech

im sure montana is as crazy as wyoming right? put some clothes on ur body and a bag over that head. you're a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Stoner
    its not about selling out the show...we fucking rock the venue! maybe you should bring your shit talking ass down here and see what the fuck we are all about...Tech has never missed a show in MT, and he is always in more than one city...in fact for his last tour he hit up Missoula MT for two shows and Billings MT for one....that should show you how dedicated we are...

MONTANA. wtf. hahahahaha. chicago already proved theres a love for tech n SM. i dont get what the issue is with getting a show in chicago. it was proven 2 months ago that it can sell out. if not the HOB- theres a thousand other venues in chicago. this doesnt make any sense to me

Well if Montana is soooooooo cool for getting 2 shows, what does that make California??