Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: merch quality issue...

merch quality issue...

Okay, so I ordered 3 shirts for the 50% off sale. I've worn the I <3 Kutty shirt for a little bit. I noticed that the lettering had some spots that weren't filled (t-shirt showed thru). I thought it was supposed to be like that and went about my biz. Yesterday, I went to put on the ic T9 white t (ladies) for the first time. The same thing happened with the gold but the lines were messed up, there was gold all over different specks on the shirt... It just looks cheaply made. My Sorry N Shit shirt is the same, especially the strange music on the back.Are they supposed to be like this? I dont even want to wear the ic T9 shirt... it looks tacky.Suggestions on what I should do?? Appreciate any feedback. Wondering if anybody experienced this as well...I can add pix later

theres no way your shirts should be peeling like that.since there brand new

yes, i just made that entire story up. i didnt say they were peeling. i said they had spots where the print was missing

reading is fundamental.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    theres no way your shirts should be peeling like that.since there brand new

<p ="text-align: left;">

The Sorry N Shit one is tolerable... but that white one... is awful. I put it on for maybe two minutes total before I was like "how the fuck i'm supposed to walk out the house in this?!"

I think that is how they are desiged. If you got the preorder shirt for TGMP it's the same thing.

My sorry n shit shirt is that same way and my raw and unkutt shirt is too I think that's just how they're made

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

The Sorry N Shit one is tolerable... but that white one... is awful. I put it on for maybe two minutes total before I was like "how the fuck i'm supposed to walk out the house in this?!"

My "Leave Me Alone" shirt has no problems. However, back when they had the FTI shirts, mine did the same shit.

My sorry n shit shirt has the same marks in the exact same spots. It's made that way.

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

okay good to hear about the sorry n shit and kutty shirts. i can deal with those... okay... my leave me alone shirt from last year is 100% fine, too...

but act like yall would wear that white shirt?!?! looks fucking terrible.... gold splatters everwhere, the lettering is distorted. i'm a lil mad about it...

For real? I think it looks dope.

okay good to hear about the sorry n shit and kutty shirts. i can deal with those... okay... my leave me alone shirt from last year is 100% fine, too...

but act like yall would wear that white shirt?!?! looks fucking terrible.... gold splatters everwhere, the lettering is distorted. i'm a lil mad about it...