Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kali vital in Tech's music?

Kali vital in Tech's music?

It's pretty obvious to new and old Tech fans that Krizz shows up in a giant-ass handful of Tech's songs. At this point do you think Krizz has been in Tech's songs long enough to be a major important part in his music? Do you think Tech's music would be THAT different if it stopped?Don't get me wrong, I think Tech can kill any and every song he writes singled handed, but I wanna know what you guys think as far as the sound of his music goes (hooks, choruses, etc..)And I'm not sayin he should have less Krizz or have more Krizz or anything like that. So if you plan on spreading your hate and dumbass ignorance on this topic, allow me to redirect you somewhere where you will be a little more useful: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/.If you don't like the new post, go read the old posts.

"If you don't like the new post, go read the old posts"

pretty sure thats what the old posts are for! so stupid shit like this doesnt get repeated over and over again, so you should change your quote too

"because im to lazy to comment on old posts concerning the SAME SUBJECT ill just waist my time creating a new post so i can feel kool for people posting on my thread and hope nobody rips me a new ass"

And I said the guy that started that one was dumb as shit. At least this guy is posing it as a question rather than saying "Kali is the mastermind behind tech" still a dumb thread but at least he ain't as dumb lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm

Thanks for the input bro. Glad to see you taking time out of your schedule to be a fucking asshole. I can do that too watch! I'm here to discuss the fucking music, not to join your fucking popularity contest. People like you are the reason I used to read and not post. Looks like only the cool kids can post here.

If I commented on an old post no one would even go an read it and I would get nothing out of it.

"I don't have anything to do but be an unconstructive dick to people looking to actually talk about the music. Why can't we talk about the search bar more? I'm going to use it just to show this guy that I know how to use it. I'm just gonna post comments about the posts themselves, I don't care what they're about. I'm just gonna keep being a dick until everyone on TRTN loves me and adds me as a friend."

I can be a dick too. There goes your claim to fame.

Your real good at talking shit online. Get your fucking head right.

true that but still this dude could have just put his two cents in on that thread instead of waisting his time posting another thread,

plus i think there was another one of these threads a month or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    And I said the guy that started that one was dumb as shit. At least this guy is posing it as a question rather than saying "Kali is the mastermind behind tech" still a dumb thread but at least he ain't as dumb lol

It's not that he's bein a dick... That thread was posted literally like 2 days ago so he's probably just annoyed u have a valid question cuz if u listen to techs old shit and his shit since Kali joined sounds a bit different but not a whole lot. And keep in mind that every artist grows and matures and with that the music changes. Look at nelly his first couple albums were dope now they just filled with radio songs. Same with Luda but not as bad as nelly, Lucas first 4 albums went hard as fuck n now he talkin bout different shot n it's different . So u have a good question but IMO I don't think it would matter, but I don't wanna think about strange without Kali kalis the shit

Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993
    Thanks for the input bro. Glad to see you taking time out of your schedule to be a fucking asshole. I can do that too watch! I'm here to discuss the fucking music, not to join your fucking popularity contest. People like you are the reason I used to read and not post. Looks like only the cool kids can post here.
    If I commented on an old post no one would even go an read it and I would get nothing out of it.

"I don't have anything to do but be an unconstructive dick to people looking to actually talk about the music. Why can't we talk about the search bar more? I'm going to use it just to show this guy that I know how to use it. I'm just gonna post comments about the posts themselves, I don't care what they're about. I'm just gonna keep being a dick until everyone on TRTN loves me and adds me as a friend."

you totally just contradicted yourself, if you think that nobody will give you any input on an old thread then why would anyone give you input on a new thread, lets say someone seen the old thread and had no interest in it, dont u think when they see the same thread there not going to have interest in this one either,

and i didnt use the search bar to find the old thread it was only 2 pages back, the last someone posted on it was only a few hours ago so your just retarded for sayin i used the search bar, cause i didnt say nothin about you should use the search bar, sense you obviously are on here enough i figured you have had that drilled in your head so i dont need to mention anything about it,

it just gets reallly annoying to read the same shit over and over again, (i.e. shock treatment, elevator, rating of GMP and now the kali's influence on tech)

and if you think this is a popularity contest then i think i would at least have added more friends than the VERY few i have now, i dont care if im someones friend on here or not. like you said im here to talk about music and if i wanted to talk about kali's influence on tech then i would have gone to THE THREAD THATS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IT, instead of making a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993

Wtf, Shut up about this already.

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93
    Wtf, Shut up about this already.