Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: SERIOUSLY?

  1. #1

    SERIOUSLY?

    Came across this on youtube. Who is this dumbass? The lyrics and shit are weak!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7qee...eature=channel


  2. #2
    Senior Member Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    568
    Your as cOLD as the cOLD wind blows...

    And somehow I knew it was gonna be this...

    smh

  3. #3
    Senior Member tech29ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    290
    this guy sucks dick lol, he even attempts to attack Rain Dollaz in this at 1:25.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Perz Dopest?

  6. #6
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    *checks the link*
    Yup.
    Just saw that his other video has 10,000 views. That's more views than A LOT of Strange Music songs on YouTube. Stop bringing attention to this douchebag.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Perz Dopest?

  7. #7
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    He's a fucking troll! The only way he's gonna know of Rain is because of this website, which means he probably visits this site a lot. Trollington.

    Quote Originally Posted by tech29ne
    this guy sucks dick lol, he even attempts to attack Rain Dollaz in this at 1:25.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    But this video only has 89. Just shows once they watch they don't watch again.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    *checks the link*
    Yup.
    Just saw that his other video has 10,000 views. That's more views than A LOT of Strange Music songs on YouTube. Stop bringing attention to this douchebag.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Perz Dopest?

  9. #9
    If u spit fire I spit water that's gay. This dude is horrorable has tech ever said anything about this dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    But this video only has 89. Just shows once they watch they don't watch again.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    *checks the link*
    Yup.
    Just saw that his other video has 10,000 views. That's more views than A LOT of Strange Music songs on YouTube. Stop bringing attention to this douchebag.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Perz Dopest?

  10. #10
    what a bitch and he says hes the real Kansas city king, why dont that bitch go up to tech before a show and start shit? im willing to bet anyone on here can diss better then that fuckin faggot, he must be on eminems nutts kuzz he says his name 10 times in 20 seconds, then hes killin tch nne with a tech n9ne then killin juggalos with a tech n9ne lmfao ya he real skillful lol, i would love to see this guy try to jump tech, hed have vertigo, and kutt and lynch and scoob and rdvs on his ass, if tech was scared of this dude the pez chokest or w/e his name is would been dead or fucked up beyond recongniton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •