Thread: SHOW THE LOVE!!!!

SHOW THE LOVE!!!!

i think the gates is fuckin tight and tech needs to hear the love and appriciation we have for him and his music, dark or light he's the best rapper alive so post your POSITVE comments for the KC KING and his evalution as an artist NO NEGITIVITY HERE!!

GMP is dope and Tech is one of the best rappers out there.

Hell yeah I really like the new album. What really gets on my nerves though is the people who call something trash just because they don't feel it. Those people really need to think outside the box. There's all kinds of music out there that I don't like but I still have appreciation for it. Don't get me wrong though there is a lot of shitty music out there but for someone to say Tech's new album is trash just doesn't fly with me.

No doubt he still goes hard. Idc if he's "mainstream" now. He's still dopest rapper alive! All this means is he can get some better rappers for songs and better guys to open for him at shows. OGMP bumps and it's crazy he can do album every few months and still be sick!

Truth, he raps what he feels so if you are pissed listened to k.o.d., if your happy and partying throw in the mixed plate. It's simple lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Hell yeah I really like the new album. What really gets on my nerves though is the people who call something trash just because they don't feel it. Those people really need to think outside the box. There's all kinds of music out there that I don't like but I still have appreciation for it. Don't get me wrong though there is a lot of shitty music out there but for someone to say Tech's new album is trash just doesn't fly with me.

hell yeah i feel the last post! different techs for diff moods! what other artist will show you all sides even if they arnt what you expect? no one they all stick to what made them money, but tech can show us all the real person and thats what makes him great!

Ding, Ding, Ding, We have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Im not an emotional person. Ive never cried because of emotion and its been so long since Ive been truly happy that its hard to remember what it feels like. Music is really the only thing in my life that I get any emotional response from. Since Tech puts so much of his feelings in his songs and we've had several similar experiences, I can really relate to his music and, as Stanish as it sounds, I really relate to his darker/emotional songs. They help bring out the emotional side of me that I cant reach and they help me get past of the negative shit that has happened in my life. Tech's music has helped me get past a lot. I know what its like to fall into a dark spell. I know what its like to not care if you wake up. I know what its like to look at the people around you and be jealous because they are smiling. So if this man who has helped me so much in my life is reaching for the light, I will support him no matter what. If writing nursery rhymes or greeting cards makes him happier, he has 100% of my support. Ive been trying to bring light to the shadows that are covering my soul. So if this man who has had his soul consumed with negativity can change, it gives me hope for myself. So fuck all those demons who want to obscure the illuminated fascets of your life. I pray that you triumph in your quest for peace because I know that journey is difficult.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ESPECIALLY LIKE DOING IT... CUZ TECH IS HES GOING HARD LIKE YOU SAID DARK OR LIGHT TECH'S TIGHT... !!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE ALBUM