Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixed Plate soundscan numbers

Mixed Plate soundscan numbers

Gates Mixed Plate should end up top ten on the Billboard charts. If anyone has any soundscan numbers please post them here.

Wait til Tuesday

This. It's only been two days

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Wait til Tuesday

I know but theres always like preliminary numbers ive found. like at atrl.com but they dont have them yet. theyll show numbers when they are like 50% in for the week or whatever. be nice to get some sort of idea how many people went out and supported tech.

its been leaked for a month....it anit gnna sell much i dont think

I guess you can never have enough frisbees and drink coasters

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    well theres plenty of retards like me who preordered 3 and bought 4 at best buy the day of. should sell great.

Most people who download and don't buy, weren't gonna buy anyway. I will never go to a store, see a new CD of some rapper I've never heard of, and then buy the album. Never. But, if I download new shit and I dig it, I'll go buy it. Even if you're a fan and you download and don't buy, chances are you were never going to buy it. Granted, some people are disappointed with this album, but I think a lot of people are not disappointed with it. Downloading will usually boost sales, read up on Absolute Power. And the leak a month early...mostly diehard fans knew about that.

Also...maybe I'm not around enough but where have Dirty and Siikez been? Did they kill themselves after hearing Mixed Plate? Hahahaha, I kid, I dig the album.

I'd agree with that. I downloaded it but that was after i already had it preordered. And i'm going to get another hard copy this weekend to get signed in CoMo on the 28th. But i know siikez hasn't been on lately cause he's been working. Don't know about dirty but i too have noticed the lack of presence.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Most people who download and don't buy, weren't gonna buy anyway. I will never go to a store, see a new CD of some rapper I've never heard of, and then buy the album. Never. But, if I download new shit and I dig it, I'll go buy it. Even if you're a fan and you download and don't buy, chances are you were never going to buy it. Granted, some people are disappointed with this album, but I think a lot of people are not disappointed with it. Downloading will usually boost sales, read up on Absolute Power. And the leak a month early...mostly diehard fans knew about that.

Also...maybe I'm not around enough but where have Dirty and Siikez been? Did they kill themselves after hearing Mixed Plate? Hahahaha, I kid, I dig the album.

why would do that lol
    i mean if your buying em for friends and families birthdays and shit i can see....but why would you buy more then one copy of the same cd just cause there your favorite rapper....makes no sense to me. thats like 45 dollars you could b spedning on dank lol

well theres plenty of retards like me who preordered 3 and bought 4 at best buy the day of. should sell great.

Cause its better to support someone who's doing something positive and not spend it all with a drug dealer. I'm all for pot but i'm buying more than one copy of this cd too specifically because it was stolen and Tech deserves the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    why would do that lol
    i mean if your buying em for friends and families birthdays and shit i can see....but why would you buy more then one copy of the same cd just cause there your favorite rapper....makes no sense to me. thats like 45 dollars you could b spedning on dank lol