Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ive Tried

Ive Tried

Ive tried to get into the icps twisteds n other juggalo music even prozak seems like i cant get down wit it is there any suggeestions i should hear

just keep an open mind man, think of shit as hilarious and whatnot,

not all the music they make is fire, in fact ALOT of it just straight blows! but at the same time ALOT of it is really good to bump

open mind man open mind

Indeed, an open mind is required. The fact that you are willing to give them a shot is already shows, you are.

As far as suggestions

Twiztid: We Don't Die, 2nd Hand Smoke, Darkness, Note To Self, How I live, Bury Em All, They Told me.

I could post a giant laundry list, but that's just a good start to get the feel of their .

Your name is Killa Clownin and you don't like ICP?

HUH?????? IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT BRO DONT LISTEN TO IT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTS YOU TO. LIKE I SAID IF U DONT LIKE DONT LISTEN

my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

"Killa clowns in yo town raisin' all hell"

Do I have to quote some more instances of killa clown in Tech's music?

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01
    my thoughts exactly.

dont worry about that idiot lol... if he doesnt know what the killa clown is then he shouldnt be on this website in the first place.

but in all reality, icp twiztid and what not all sucks ass.. prozak is good as hell tho. check out the song crossing over.
    and then check out KING GORDY! (the song king youde probably like, he shouts out to tech n9ne).

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    "Killa clowns in yo town raisin' all hell"
    Do I have to quote some more instances of killa clown in Tech's music?

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01
    my thoughts exactly.

And it depends on what type of rap you're into. If you want weird, horrorcore shit, listen to Twiztid's WICKED album. If you want more of a rap album, listen to Twiztid's "Independent's Day". I also like their album "The Green Book". More of the dark rap mixed with rock is their earlier shit, "Mostasteless" and "Freekshow".

ICP....take it for what it is. Two older white guys, painted like clowns, rapping about shit that's supposed to offend middle parents. It's like the bootleg Kiss of our generation. Don't get me wrong, I dig some of ICP's shit, I loved it when I was younger. They can be really "artistic" sometimes, somehow. Regardless of what anybody says, I started listening to them when I was 12, I know what their shit is about. They have a good message here and there, but a lot of it is low brow, immature violent shit. I can dig that though, sometimes you're in the mood for goofy shit like that. Don't expect to hear any dope metaphors or wordplay comin' from ICP.

Twiztid is probably your best bet, they are more consistentely tight than ICP.
    I would say fuck WICKED. Pretty much every other Twiztid cd shits on it.
    Mostasteless
    Freek Show
    The Green Book
    Independents Day are my favorites.

Although the first Blaze ep and 1 Less G in the Hood are also good.

Psychopathic Rydas are always on point.
    Dumpin, Ryden Dirtay, Check Yo Shit in Bitch, Duck Da Fuck Down.
    All good cds.

I think the best Icp is probably the jokers cards.
    If you know a juggalo try to borrow some of them and just listen through, see if any of it interests you.
    Personally I like Carnival of Carnage, Ringmaster, Riddlebox, Milenko and Jekel Brothers.
    The Wraith cds are alright, but probably the weakest.
    The Tempest had some good tracks, as well as Bang Pow Boom.

I dont know if I would say there is not any good wordplay by ICP.
    Violent J comes really correct sometimes, give me a minute to think and Ill post some of his better tracks.