Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FEELINGS ON THE GATES MIXED PLATE

FEELINGS ON THE GATES MIXED PLATE

tell all. wer all fans

honestly shit is weak as hell I'M DOOOOOIN IT!!! How fucking gay. and that poo wah track sounds like poo. but its just a mixtape the next solo will be fire.

that was one track, and that was a BONUS one....
    F U Pay Me, Far Out, Loud, Harvey Dent, Need More Angels, were all really good songs

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kerr
    honestly shit is weak as hell I'M DOOOOOIN IT!!! How fucking gay. and that poo wah track sounds like poo.

Cd was tite

yeah but four out of like twenty tracks is really weak for a tech album

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    F U Pay Me, Far Out, Loud, Harvey Dent, Need More Angels, were all really good songs

honestly shit is weak as hell I'M DOOOOOIN IT!!! How fucking gay. and that poo wah track sounds like poo.

Jumpin Jax, Gamer, Paper....Techs verse @ least... Keep on the hunt or w/e its called

Gamer is retarded and Jumping Jax is mainstream Stevie sounds like a broke ass David Banner and Keep it on the Hunt they should have kept that in the studio vault. sorry guys I love Tech and the whole strange family but that music is not STRANGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Jumpin Jax, Gamer, Paper....Techs verse @ least... Keep on the hunt or w/e its called

Its keep it one hunit'(hundred), it was tite
    "Pro ballin on em like they rock chalk jayhawks"

Gamer is retarded and Jumping Jax is mainstream Stevie sounds like a broke ass David Banner and Keep it on the Hunt they should have kept that in the studio vault. sorry guys I love Tech and the whole strange family but that music is not STRANGE.

Dude your nuts. Jumpin Jax was the best fuckin song on the album. And stevie is nothing fucking like David Banner. Go buy the old shit then. This album was cold. Ice fucking cold. Poo wah wah was the only track worth skippin on the whole thing. And to say the shit is mainstream?? Techs doing what ever the fuck he feels like. If he's fucking around in miami and wants to make a song about what he feels like then so fucking be it. Eat a dick for your entire post.

Whoa puh wah wah is the shit lol me and my friends already made a lil dance to it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Dude your nuts. Jumpin Jax was the best fuckin song on the album. And stevie is nothing fucking like David Banner. Go buy the old shit then. This album was cold. Ice fucking cold. Poo wah wah was the only track worth skippin on the whole thing. And to say the shit is mainstream?? Techs doing what ever the fuck he feels like. If he's fucking around in miami and wants to make a song about what he feels like then so fucking be it. Eat a dick for your entire post.