Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YEA I PLAY MY MUSIC LOUD....

YEA I PLAY MY MUSIC LOUD....

i was tryna do a live video lol from the droid...buuuuuuuuut its choppy because my droid is flashed to cricket and runnin off the mobile network hahaha "ghetto fabolous"!! but anyway enjoy the lil bit i got to get on here.. i think from now on ima do a video offline then load it on and see how it would be.. stay up yaw! those that know me stay up fam!!!

i think this video funny because at the end it sped up the sound lol

Dude i do the exact same thing on my way home from work but i get super crunk when i do it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Dude i do the exact same thing on my way home from work but i get super crunk when i do it. LOL.
    lol u a damn foo! just like me! i was just testin out this phone and shit!! buuuuuuuut now that i know i cant do the live good then ima just upload them from a video i shoot normaly! but yea i hada bump a lil. my speakers aint hooked up in my car still..lol

mine are and it's awesome. I let my seats down for the full effect and its nuts. People look at me all kinds strange when they pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol u a damn foo! just like me! i was just testin out this phone and shit!! buuuuuuuut now that i know i cant do the live good then ima just upload them from a video i shoot normaly! but yea i hada bump a lil. my speakers aint hooked up in my car still..lol

mine are and it's awesome. I let my seats down for the full effect and its nuts. People look at me all kinds strange when they pass.

idk ima see when i can hook mines up..i gotta find someone who can. and buy the other stuff i need. and im not tryna shake the ground i just want this old speakers i got to be hooked up thats all

Yeah i just got 2 10's and i like em. But either way its worth it. I had stereo 1 do mine cause i had everything hooked into my stock stereo. I got a 2006 impala so i had no other options. But shit its all good. Atleast i know i aint the only one anymore that gets crunk in their car. LOL.

idk ima see when i can hook mines up..i gotta find someone who can. and buy the other stuff i need. and im not tryna shake the ground i just want this old speakers i got to be hooked up thats all

Yeah i just got 2 10's and i like em. But either way its worth it. I had stereo 1 do mine cause i had everything hooked into my stock stereo. I got a 2006 impala so i had no other options. But shit its all good. Atleast i know i aint the only one anymore that gets crunk in their car. LOL.

ima all around clownin in my own way type of person..so car,home,out at a show,ect.. i just be silly! and yea i got 2 10s i think a lil amp..nothing crazy

chea

dude anyone can hook up speakers stop being a lazy as an do it alredy hahah

I got 2 10" Rockford Fosgates, in my car, and this song doesnt even hit half as hard as KC Tea. Pu Wa Wa and Harvey Dent hit pretty hard too.