Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PLATINUM

  1. #1

    PLATINUM

    i'm pretty sure there is at least one million people in the world that are tech fans right? so why dont they all buy the gates mixed plate so tech can have a platinum album and win a grammy so he can get those much needed tears out of his system and give him one good time.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Not sure if he has a million fans but that's a good idea. I wish people would support the artists they like and actually buy his album and not dl it.

  3. #3
    if there is this many people in the world http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html than i'm pretty sure a measly million people enjoy techs music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Not sure if he has a million fans but that's a good idea. I wish people would support the artists they like and actually buy his album and not dl it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    but do a million people ENJOY techs new music?

    that should be the question?

    id say no, id say more people would buy albums like his older shit if by somehow they were released again as new cds lol
    (hey i can dream right)

    Quote Originally Posted by 509reppin
    if there is this many people in the world http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html than i'm pretty sure a measly million people enjoy techs music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Not sure if he has a million fans but that's a good idea. I wish people would support the artists they like and actually buy his album and not dl it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    I thought you had to sell 1 Million in the US alone, for platinum. It's definitely harder to go platinum these days, compared to 10-yrs ago.

  6. #6
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you do. That's why they say...so and so sold blah blah records in Europe alone...they don't group up sales over all. I don't think Tech will ever get a platinum album. Kinda sucks, but it may be the honest truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    I thought you had to sell 1 Million in the US alone, for platinum. It's definitely harder to go platinum these days, compared to 10-yrs ago.

Similar Threads

  1. How close is 6's & 7's to being platinum?? And.. WTF!!!
    By Your Local_Ghetto Superman in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. Tech to go platinum with 6's and 7's
    By Bloodstepp - Bass & Bubblegum in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:19 PM
  3. !!!!!!!!TECH N9NE "KILLER" GOES PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!
    By thechef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 07:50 PM
  4. Platinum is in our Reach . . . so lets spread the word
    By Celeon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •