Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect from Tech's next album 6's and 7's

What do you expect from Tech's next album 6's and 7's

What do you expect from this album. I'm thinking it's Good/Bad or Angels/Demons. do you think there will be light and darkness in this album ?

Nahh I think its gonna be SLEGNAS and SNOMED. Like the angel n devil on his shoulder tellin him which way to act. Confusion bro

I expect epicness

how about enjoying the new album first?

this is the only site i go to that people are all over the next album when the NEW album has just released.

i wonder about you people sometimes, i think some of you "CAN" be dick riders like alot of the others say

<p ="text-align: left;">

This sould be the album cover!

im gonna agree.. tech said hes gonna focus really hard on this album.. thats why he shaved his head so he wouldnt have to be focused on getting his hair done everyday and before every show.. wont have to worry about his appearance and can just focus on making this album the best it can be...

all i know is that he better redeem himself after this ogmp sellout shit. (flame now).

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I expect epicness

its because no one cares about the gates mixed plate anymore.. people have either gotten tired of it cause its been out for a month or just flat out erased it from the minds like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm

this is the only site i go to that people are all over the next album when the NEW album has just released.

i wonder about you people sometimes, i think some of you "CAN" be dick riders like alot of the others say

Are People Insane, Or do yall Just Not actually Listen to Lyrics.. Flow,.. Multies...??? If You Did, You wouldn't Just toss The Mixed Plate aside, Sure It did have a real Mainstream Vibe, But thats The Point, It's Supposed to Be Like Mainstream type Music, But if You actually Listen to His Verses They're Fire!!

i agree it takes a lot to come with a album period.He put his blood and sweet into every album so enjoy every album like it was his last.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    its because no one cares about the gates mixed plate anymore.. people have either gotten tired of it cause its been out for a month or just flat out erased it from the minds like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm

On his UStream yesterday he said he was going to have war time feel to it.