Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F U Pay Me

F U Pay Me

"I'm not doing it for fun. I'm doing it for money".

Are you kidding me? This kind of song represents everything that is wrong with rap. All of those mainstream rappers talk about the same shit.....Money. I think most of us fans are drawn towards Tech's music because most of his songs actually have meanings. But cmon' Tech! How many times have we heard a rapper talkin about money? This might be my least favorite Tech song of all time.

BUT.....I am and will always be a huge Tech fan. It was one bad song, and it was on a compilation album, so I'm not worried about Tech's future music. Much love to all of the Technicians on this site!

Tech has always been saying he's been doing this for money, just said it in a different way. He needed to provide for his family, mom etc...

i knew wen i heard that line someone would blow up about it on here.
    we all need money for our own reasons
    techs gotta provide for his fam

If u didn't kno tech was doin this for money then ur a lost cause. And this song is dope btw

shut the fuck up, you annoying little faggot.
    this song goes hard as fuck.

You think tech does this shit for fun?? Its a Job like anything else. Hes gotta support his family!

yeah that's true take ... i don't know "suicide letters" for example.
    obviously that was pretty early tech and you guys here know that so i shouldn't have to explain that.
    but remember how he says "can't see me leaving my angels with nothin' so i keep bustin', use my pain for you two i gotta come up in the game, fly plains to an island so one day you can do the same..."

but also i do see what you're sayin to T94LIFE cuz it sounds like it comes off industry and could be misconstrue to be "just another black commercial rapper" which i don't mean any hate by to anyone by if i offended you with that but let's be real it is what it is. that's what people think and what i think what the homie T94LIFE was trying to get at was that.

that he unfortunately thinks that tech may have put himself out there in a way that may give someone the option to say that tech is "just another rapper" cuz that's far from the truth and really we don't want that kinda persona to develop for tech over a few songs when he's clearly not like all the other rappers out there. (in my opinion)

i mean yeah to a certain extent like Cognito was sayin on his post yesterday but not so much that it's a problem and that you can say "alright tech belongs in this category of rap with so and so" you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah Hill
    Tech has always been saying he's been doing this for money, just said it in a different way. He needed to provide for his family, mom etc...

Damn, Really? No wonder he charges money when you buy his album, because he wants money off his work. GADZOOKS!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for being an annoying little faggot. Thanks for setting me straight, by putting me down on the internet. And thanks for being mature about my post. Its funny how people take it so personal when a Tech N9ne fan doesn't like one of his songs....

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    shut the fuck up, you annoying little faggot.
    this song goes hard as fuck.

dude gtfo...