Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: about ustream in 2 mins...

about ustream in 2 mins...

i hear nothing.....whats the matter?

with a name like Maiko Papadimitriou i doubt hes in america LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Probably because it doesnt start for seven hours. Look at the countdown on the right side of the screen.

It's at 4 pm kc time... It's 10 am in kc right now figure what time it is where u are n come back in 6 hours

Wait. Its at 4 in denver too.. how's that possible? Lol

yes i am from greece...

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    with a name like Maiko Papadimitriou i doubt hes in america LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Probably because it doesnt start for seven hours. Look at the countdown on the right side of the screen.

easy cuz we're all in the same time zone.
    it's at 4 in roswell too (directly under Colorado in a state that apparently one body in the rest of the US knows about called New Mexico) it probably sounds dumb those of you who are aware of shit but you wouldn't believe how many times i'm asked if i need a pass port and dumb shit like that when in other states.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Wait. Its at 4 in denver too.. how's that possible? Lol

so is does that mean its 1pm pacific time? just want to make sure cuz i dont wanna miss it

the time directly to the right of Ice Cold's reply which is the fist one on this thread apply's to everyone so just look at that and add it to your time now and that's what time it will be homie. just log on in about 3 and a half hours from now and that'll give you about a 11 to 12 min gap between the time your on and the time tech should be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean (Bay Area Street Team)
    so is does that mean its 1pm pacific time? just want to make sure cuz i dont wanna miss it

Totally didn't realize that is KC time. Damn, I'll be at work during it. Hopefully it'll show up on the iPhone Ustream app, cuz that thing sucks

i would forward it to you in some way but that would be after the actual announcement and i know that you want to hear it right when he says it like all of us.

that blows but at least you can always watch it, and that much is for sure. don't be too upset though homie at least you can say that your makin' money not too many people can say that right now. stay up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Totally didn't realize that is KC time. Damn, I'll be at work during it. Hopefully it'll show up on the iPhone Ustream app, cuz that thing sucks