This was put up in my town... lol

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left"></>[/p]

You live In Arizona? haha

funny enough...florida lol
    i lived in arizona for 21 years and never saw that kind of shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    You live In Arizona? haha

Those darn cubans and mexicans :P

if you get here from cuba you can stay. whether you got in illegally or not. your considered a refugee if you come from cuba
    at least thats wat ive always been told. i knw it used to b like that cause of our hatred for those commies haha
    Quote Originally Posted by TK

I think it's the same either way. Either they are both allowed to come or not. Thats the way I see it.
    People say Cubans come from hard leadership, while Mexicans come from no leadership.
    America FTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    if you get here from cuba you can stay. whether you got in illegally or not. your considered a refugee if you come from cuba
    at least thats wat ive always been told. i knw it used to b like that cause of our hatred for those commies haha
    Quote Originally Posted by TK

this looks completely photoshopped. the collors dont match.. just looks like it was pasted on.. just my opinion. plus if the government knew that illegal aliens were crossing there they wouldnt put up a sign, they would obviously take care of them and get them the fuck outta there

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/...artner=popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    this looks completely photoshopped. the collors dont match.. just looks like it was pasted on.. just my opinion. plus if the government knew that illegal aliens were crossing there they wouldnt put up a sign, they would obviously take care of them and get them the fuck outta there

"It is currently unknown who put these controversial signs up along Radio Road in East Naples on Sunday"

this is the caption for the picture. so obviously it wasnt the government who did it. probably just some guys messing around

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    This. Plus there is that other famous alien crossing sign with the man, woman, and child running while holding hands. So they obviously would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/jul/25/signs-east-naples-spark-...

or the illuminati

"It is currently unknown who put these controversial signs up along Radio Road in East Naples on Sunday"

this is the caption for the picture. so obviously it wasnt the government who did it. probably just some guys messing around

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    This. Plus there is that other famous alien crossing sign with the man, woman, and child running while holding hands. So they obviously would.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/jul/25/signs-east-naples-spark-...