Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: took some acid...

took some acid...

so in utah we do an extra day of fireworks called pioneer day on the 24th (last night) well i found some acid and dropped two hits and went to watch fireworks...

have i mentioned i love acid, its been 3 years sense ive dropped acid but last night just seemed right, me and my buddys oki and aaron and my lady had a fuckin blast, my lady was the baby sitter, she's takin acid next week for the first time,

the mind blowing thoughts... the breathing visuals... i cant even begin to tell all of it

if any of you have some story's or question about one of the most fucked up fun crazy drugs there are feel free to talk about it

I'm curious as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Why do you do drugs? Honest question. I never really understood why some people use hardcore drugs and Im kind of curious about your answer.

acid is a way of expanding the mind and thoughts and ideas............the ideas and thoughts you have on acid are unlike any other there so detailed and real and in depth. o and not to mention its fun as fuck not somthing i would take all the time though but still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Why do you do drugs? Honest question. I never really understood why some people use hardcore drugs and Im kind of curious about your answer.

i like to stay with the natural stuff. things that grow out of the ground. obviously weed is the best but ive done shrooms once and it was a life changing experience.

I remember my first acid trip. Dropped some paper acid on the way to my first pink floyd laser spectacular. As we arrive to the Verizon wireless theater I look up at the brightly colored glowing cowboy up in the front I realized, I fuggin starting to fry my ass off. So we find our seats which had obstructed view written on them. ..five minutes later with the lasers, acid and the glasses u gotta wear, I turn to my homies and say obstructed view my ass! The three girls in front of us who btw were also frying agreed too. The show was kick ass to say the least. So we are wandering around downtown Houston looking for the parking garage the car was in when we walk into. ..the stairway of chaos! My lil cuz is the last to walk into it when he shouts cops! So we all run up an down the stairs n mass confusion for what seemed like an eternity, was about a minute or so really. So I poked my head to the street level and what do I see! No cops of course! So we're dying of laughter the whole way to the car. As we finally hit the freeway my homie j announced that driving the car felt like a fuckin video game. We're bumping hellz pit on the way back which was perfect to listen to that night for the ride back to my house in Pasadena to blaze some blunts . The rest of the night was spent in my backyard which is pretty much a junkyard with all the cars back their. ...that's one of my acid trips summarized

Shame on you guys for driving

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    I remember my first acid trip. Dropped some paper acid on the way to my first pink floyd laser spectacular. As we arrive to the Verizon wireless theater I look up at the brightly colored glowing cowboy up in the front I realized, I fuggin starting to fry my ass off. So we find our seats which had obstructed view written on them. ..five minutes later with the lasers, acid and the glasses u gotta wear, I turn to my homies and say obstructed view my ass! The three girls in front of us who btw were also frying agreed too. The show was kick ass to say the least. So we are wandering around downtown Houston looking for the parking garage the car was in when we walk into. ..the stairway of chaos! My lil cuz is the last to walk into it when he shouts cops! So we all run up an down the stairs n mass confusion for what seemed like an eternity, was about a minute or so really. So I poked my head to the street level and what do I see! No cops of course! So we're dying of laughter the whole way to the car. As we finally hit the freeway my homie j announced that driving the car felt like a fuckin video game. We're bumping hellz pit on the way back which was perfect to listen to that night for the ride back to my house in Pasadena to blaze some blunts . The rest of the night was spent in my backyard which is pretty much a junkyard with all the cars back their. ...that's one of my acid trips summarized

You ate acid that you found?

Lol exactly wut I was wonderin

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    You ate acid that you found?

yeah im a green only. done coke couple time didnt like it at all not worth it. my dad which is died said he did acid once and he tripped for 13hrs under a cover listen to black sabbith ( i know i prol spelled that wrong) and said he would never do it again. hes choice of drug was to shot up coke, smoke crack, or free base meth same as mom they was both speedheads.

I went to portugal and I smoked hash and I swear I've never been so high in my life