Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Tech Fans that DON'T have a picture with him?

Any Tech Fans that DON'T have a picture with him?

It seems like the majority of Tech fans have 1 or several photos with him and the crew. That shows how much they reach out to us fans and give us awesome memories, even if it's something as simple as posing for a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I don't have one
    Been to a Tech concert?

I thought it was cool how the whole crew came in and out of the venue a few minutes before the VIP meet and Greets. So if you weren't VIP you could have gotten a quick pic.

Here is Scoob and Kutt before the VIP started in San Diego. A few minutes before that Cognito was just chilling outside as well.

<p ="text-align: left;">

After the Meet and greet. Irv and Kutt. I think Kutt went to the 7Eleven because he came back like 2 minutes later with a magazine.

i dont but if he ever does another show in south florida i hope i can get 1 with him

LOL

i dont, i didnt have long enough to get a pic with tech, but i have one with kutt and i meet everybody on the k.o.d. tour except krizz and royce da 5'9"

Lol I was gonna get a pic with him at a signing in co springs after his black sheep show at independent records n scenario said that since the store was packed we had ta get our pics while in line n I gave my homie my phone n told him to take tha pic n he fucked up....big time smh but at least now I have a pic of mine n techs feet together lol can u say memorabilia?

lol. That makes me feel better about my Blurry Pics i took. During the Meet and Greet i couldn't get the flash to work on the camera and 3 pics came out very blurry. The one with Scoob, Prozak and Cognito (Not as blurry as the Prozak and Scoob pics)

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    Lol I was gonna get a pic with him at a signing in co springs after his black sheep show at independent records n scenario said that since the store was packed we had ta get our pics while in line n I gave my homie my phone n told him to take tha pic n he fucked up....big time smh but at least now I have a pic of mine n techs feet together lol can u say memorabilia?

I was thirty minutes late to the last meet and greet cause i got held up an hour and a half in contrustion and wrecks. But i have one pic with tech. Me and my wife took a pic with Stevie Stone. I always forget my camera cause i get high before hand to keep me from being too nervous. LOL. But i've met all of em twice. Cog once. Lynch once. I did get a big ass poster of Kutt Calhoun raw and unkutt poster from the venue. I'm gonna take it to the fall tour and get it signed.

What are u doing on this site quemical your not allowed

i wish i had one! i have been to 6 consecutive concerts and every time i get close to Tech i freeze up like a bitch! i cant help myself, i get all nervous and cant seem to talk...i did grab Krizz Kaliko after a concert once to tell him how much i love his ass, but i didnt get a picture...just drooled over him and told him how sexy he was and how much his music has impacted my life.