Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: senor yates please step in

  1. #1

    senor yates please step in

    Roughly about 2 yrs ago when I became a member of this site I made many requests about a tech/crooked I collab and low and behold my wish was granted. I don't really believe that was the reason for me dream collab to come true but it happened. So now I must make another drunken appeal in hopes that u might actually read it and take it into consideration. For your next album I was hoping you wouldn't have hardly any features except maybe only the dopest chorus singers like krizz,nate dogg and maybe nelly furtado or janelle monae, and kutty of course for a sick 16. Gracias 4 ur time in advance

  2. #2
    nate dogg doesn't sing anymore he had a stroke dude but I like your idea don't forget Butch Cassidy singer on Snoop Dogg's Lay Low

  3. #3
    The guy who's on the hook of "Cinderella Man" is pretty dope.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    If its just old singers then you'd have to include Cee Lo Green in there. The original Krizz Kaliko. LOL.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Fuck it if i get flamed but i think Petey Pablo would be cool on a hook and maybe a verse. He's a beast and i know most people may not agree but i'd love to hear petey pablo with anyone on strange. But listen to these songs and tell me tech couldn't make something awesome to mix with this shit. If no one agrees then fuck it but i voiced my opinion too.

  6. #6
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    FAIL!!! lol i dont like cinderella man, because of the chorus. lol but thats just me u dont really fail im just fuckin around

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad*
    The guy who's on the hook of "Cinderella Man" is pretty dope.

  7. #7
    I still wanna see busta. He's be good for 6s n 7s

  8. #8
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Completly agree lol. Petey FTW!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Fuck it if i get flamed but i think Petey Pablo would be cool on a hook and maybe a verse. He's a beast and i know most people may not agree but i'd love to hear petey pablo with anyone on strange. But listen to these songs and tell me tech couldn't make something awesome to mix with this shit. If no one agrees then fuck it but i voiced my opinion too.

  9. #9
    yeah i thought cinderella man was horrible,it was like a bootleg version of till i collapse

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    FAIL!!! lol i dont like cinderella man, because of the chorus. lol but thats just me u dont really fail im just fuckin around


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad*
    The guy who's on the hook of "Cinderella Man" is pretty dope.

  10. #10
    yeah cee lo would be perfect,

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    If its just old singers then you'd have to include Cee Lo Green in there. The original Krizz Kaliko. LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. Yates Bloodline Got Flow?
    By EvanKettler in forum Rumors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 03:31 AM
  2. MY STEP BROTHER IS COS. BUY HIS ALBUM OCT 5th
    By LYRICAL VISION in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. All "SMH'ers please step in
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:07 AM
  4. R.I.P. A-Yates...
    By Brandon [813] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:35 AM
  5. YOU'RE ALL INVITED!!!! STEP THIS WAY...
    By CAUSTDRAVEN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •