Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne, Eminem & Lil Wanye....Anybody

Tech N9ne, Eminem & Lil Wanye....Anybody

I've Heard Rumors Of a Tech N9ne....Eminem and Lil Wanye Track Im Just sayin that would be Hard as Fuck....Maybe Even Some ICP on tha Shit Too LOL......Also Heard Of maybe a DMX and Tech or Busta Rhymes and Tech Even Tech N9ne and Ludacris!!! Tech N9ne & Young Money!!! Or Just Drake.......Songs Man...Im hearing all this shit...anybody else feeling me....Also Heard Tech Might Be gettin Beats From Timbaland, The Neptunes, DJ Montae, Swizz Beatz, Just Blaze, Kane Beatz, Drumma Boy, Scott Storch, Dr. Dre, The Runners And David Banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you hearing these rumors?

TECH DOESNT HIDE ANYTHING FROM HIS FANS, HE WILL LET US KNOW IF THIS SHIT GOES DOWN AND EMINEM AND LIL WAYNE COMPLETELY SUCK IN MY OPINION SO I DONT EVEN WANT IT TO HAPPEN LOL!!!!!!

Inside his head...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    Where are you hearing these rumors?

please no

Tech, Lil Wayne, and Eminem track would suck. Lil Wayne and Eminem would ruin it.

You guys are such haterrs em and tech would kill a track.

im not hatin, im just sayin i dont like fake ass people and eminem and lil wayne are to of the most fake ass people ive ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    You guys are such haterrs em and tech would kill a track.

so tech and justin beiber aint happening??

Tech & Busta it could happen (would rather see this collabo than the rest) "wouldn't mind hearing Tech and Damion Marley hook up on a track" but tech and busta i'll give you that one! tech and luda don't see it happening but it could!Tech and Eminem,DMX,Luda and Wayne it might happen depending on what their fee's are right now for a 16 bar verse which is probably running at about $10,000-$20,000 per 16 bars! Tech and Timbaland beats couldn't see it happening not right now why is this you ask not at half a million or more for a beat if thats what Timbo is still charging for his production!The Neptunes I can see this happening along with Swizz Beatz,Scott Storch,The Runners,Drumma Boy (whoever this is) and David Banner oh and Dr. Dre if Strange is coughing up a million a beat then god dwamnnnn they're making some money for that type of production but I would rather hear some RonzfromBerlin Beats again,see what Icy Roc has in store,those sway and king tech production tech mentioned awhile back,some QD3 wouldn't hurt!