Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Cognito Outcast Video

  1. #1

    Cognito Outcast Video

    Check with the search bar, didn't see anything about it.
    Anyone notice that Cognito released Automatic on the only real holiday (4-20) and the length of the Outcast video is 4:20?

    Am I the only one who was oblivious to this? haha. shit.


  2. #2
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    I'd never paid attention. Thats funny. but it happens more than you'd think.

  3. #3
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Why is 420 a 'real' holiday?
    Stoners holiday or 'real' holiday?

  4. #4
    I guess I mixed up my terminology. I guess in my opinion 'best' holiday would have fit better. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Why is 420 a 'real' holiday?
    Stoners holiday or 'real' holiday?

  5. #5
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    No, I didn't mean to make it sound bad, I just wondered why so many people look forward to 420.
    I know 420 is a stoner holiday, just wondered where it came from.
    Its also Hitlers birthday though :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993
    I guess I mixed up my terminology. I guess in my opinion 'best' holiday would have fit better. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Why is 420 a 'real' holiday?
    Stoners holiday or 'real' holiday?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    132
    I never knew that until the fans posted that on my twitter. Good shit......

  7. #7
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    He lives!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    I never knew that until the fans posted that on my twitter. Good shit......

  8. #8
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    what better a day than to take a substance that makes you forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    No, I didn't mean to make it sound bad, I just wondered why so many people look forward to 420.
    I know 420 is a stoner holiday, just wondered where it came from.
    Its also Hitlers birthday though :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993
    I guess I mixed up my terminology. I guess in my opinion 'best' holiday would have fit better. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Why is 420 a 'real' holiday?
    Stoners holiday or 'real' holiday?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    132
    LOL..... always pimpin. I never died...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    He lives!


    Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    I never knew that until the fans posted that on my twitter. Good shit......

  10. #10
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    I'll stick with KC TEA :O Nikkuh What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    what better a day than to take a substance that makes you forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    No, I didn't mean to make it sound bad, I just wondered why so many people look forward to 420.
    I know 420 is a stoner holiday, just wondered where it came from.
    Its also Hitlers birthday though :O

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange6688846993
    I guess I mixed up my terminology. I guess in my opinion 'best' holiday would have fit better. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Why is 420 a 'real' holiday?
    Stoners holiday or 'real' holiday?

Similar Threads

  1. Cognito on Chronicle Live [Video]
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 07:53 AM
  2. "Outcast" Video From Cognito
    By Rusty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Cognito new music video!
    By DifferentM1nd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:54 AM
  4. Cognito Q&A video update
    By Siikez in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:37 AM
  5. Cognito - Outcast (Non-DJ Version, High Quality)
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •