Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did first hear or learn about Tech N9ne?

How did first hear or learn about Tech N9ne?

I first heard Tech N9ne from a cd i got from a friend, the cd was blaze your dead homie and they put tech on the cd to fill in some space and when i heard his shit i was like holy fuck this is the best music ever. have been a tech fas ever since.

what is your story?

teh anthem

kod

for realsies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    kod

no.. i've just responded to a thread like this like 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    for realsies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    kod

nice

My first concert was in 2001 in denver when he was playing at the ogden. I probably been to bout 150 shows since but still love them.

that is what i am talkin about. i know some people get tech into their lives by accident and maybe a little luck. mine was def luck. i found jedi mind tricks the same way, saw them in best buy and loved the albums

And this is the short version

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Mulholland
    i remember having a gift card to best buy and looking through the cds and just seeing the cover of anghellic...this is the back in like 2000..i had to buy it...i couldn't believe my ears...i fell in love wit techs music...i tried playing it in other peoples cars and at peoples house and they would listen to a few tracks and tell me to put something else in..but after a week or two of me doing that i would get in there car n they would have there own cd burned with techs shit just jammin or telling me to put it in..i got my whole town loving Strange Music..i knew a few kids who were in high school and they loved it and all a sudden everyone in my town was acting real strange!!!...best 16 bucks i ever spent...n it just opened up the doorway to the best rapper alive..it was meant to be that i found that album and bought it having no idea who tech was..after that i bought calm before the storm and both versions of the worst , celcius And Absolute Power But That gap between absolute power and everready was crazy and i just couldent wait for more tech...i mean when he release the reparation it was ill because of breath and devil boy and FTI...in the case it had a lil black square that said Everready The Relegion Comming April 2004..at the end of t9x it says the same shit...and then in 05 come gangster, in my head, No Can Do, Turn, Sleeping Beauty And This Is Me Leaked..That Shit Was Blaze...Shame That Sleeping Beauty And Turn Never Made It On The Album...Everready is def on of my fav tech albums...All I Can Say Is It Has Been Great To Have Watched Tech Go Through all His Changes he Had To Make In His Life And Watched His Music Progress..All Hail The King.. Tech N9ne!!!!

It won't stop...

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Mehler
    Heard KC Tea on Facebook and have been hooked every since!