Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL, seriously, read the whole thing

LOL, seriously, read the whole thing

haha that's sick. but i hate how they always like to point out a when the perpetrator is a juggalo. why don't they say, 'oh btw, that guy listens to Eminem' or, 'this person is known to listen to lil wayne' or some shit like that. it pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    haha that's sick. but i hate how they always like to point out a when the perpetrator is a juggalo. why don't they say, 'oh btw, that guy listens to Eminem' or, 'this person is known to listen to lil wayne' or some shit like that. it pisses me off
    Yeah they always target the Juggalos.

lolololol a gang, known as the juggalos. lolol

honest question: To people really wear clown makeup just to hit like... the supermarket or some shit? I'm bein serious. I never saw it but I feel like this lady was that kind of person...

Maybe cause it is a legit fan base. They are pretty easy to spot out. When you can catageorize a certain group of people, you could pretty much control the way others percieve them. This has been happening for hundreds of years and this certainly isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Not to mention a lot who get caught are actually little punks thinking they are hardcore, tagging or causing some form of crime, say right off the bat that they are Juggalos. Not saying that Juggalos are like this, but there are always those grip fulls of them that taint the name for every group of people, some way or another.

Im just glad that Tech hasn't been used as an excuse these people are commiting these crimes.

I actually see quite a few of them downtown, just hanging out around street corners talking.
    Never fully understood why wear it any other place that isn't an ICP concert or home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

honest question: To people really wear clown makeup just to hit like... the supermarket or some shit? I'm bein serious. I never saw it but I feel like this lady was that kind of person...

lol @ people thinking this is juggalos being picked on. stuff like this has happened to other artists. Even Linkin Park got taken to court because of a kid who committed a crime and had LP posters all over his room. Juggalos too often pull the "they're hating on us" card and don't look at other possibilities.

yea you know since they pointed out he was a juggalo that he was probably wearing face paint, hatchet gear, a hatchet man necklace and driving a Honda Accord with a Hatchet man sticker on the window.

Because its a gang. If theyre folks or peoples the always will announce that too. Thats why it said he was tied to a GANG and not what he listens too. But it is funny how much notariety the juggalos get. Thats their way of getting famous. Do stupid shit and get caught and help ICP and the record label sell albums. LOL. It works i guess.

Its the same as a blood wearing red or a crip wearing blue. Its colors. Same thing to them. Or atleast the ones who really do treat it like a gang.

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    I actually see quite a few of them downtown, just hanging out around street corners talking.
    Never fully understood why wear it any other place that isn't an ICP concert or home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie