Thread: Strange Pants

Strange Pants

Tech N9ne Needs to make pants for the online store. I've said this before, but i mean it. Not only do I know that fans have some badass ideas for pants, but it would also increase profit for the whole strange store. If I had my own clothing line I would make whole outfits instead of just tops. This is a serious thought and should not be taken lightly. Just tryna help a brotha out.

I'm starting a shirt line and they're pretty sewn up with their designs. But i'm with ya. I'd love a pair of jeans with the logo on the pockets. I second your thought good sir.

i got a paid of Eminem Denim pants with the logo on the back Dopeness

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    I'm starting a shirt line and they're pretty sewn up with their designs. But i'm with ya. I'd love a pair of jeans with the logo on the pockets. I second your thought good sir.

They use to sell the red Strange dickie pants like 3 years ago on the store, I got those dickies and their pretty sick.

Hell yeah. I'm not really into flashy pants so i wouldn't know what i'd like but i'd love to be able to make some of their shirts. Me and my designer create greatness but its all just for nothing now. We've got a lot of ideas for strange too. All of them. And stevie stone. I wish we could start a fan based clothing line for the artists. That'd be the shit. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    i got a paid of Eminem Denim pants with the logo on the back Dopeness

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James