Thread: could people help me get into andre nickatina?

could people help me get into andre nickatina?

i know theres a few of you motherfuckers that know real good hiphop/rap...BESIDES STRANGE. if you listen to andre could ya just throw up a few of his best tracks. im interested to hear what you guys think of him. i heard 4 am and liked it. if you have any other mcs that you think need more shine feel free to give me a push towards them. thanks for any help strangers!

I don't know what type of hip-hop you like but...

Brother Ali - Dope, old-school type of emcee. Very smart, no bullshit. Also has a lot of songs with a feel-good vibe.
    Sage Francis - Strange, sometimes dark, very unique. His label is "Strange Famous".
    Joell Ortiz - Part of Slaughterhouse, DOPE Brooklyn emcee. Puttin' NY back on the map.
    Cee-Lo - He's the singer of Gnarls Barkley, but he has two solo albums, with a stronger rap/hip-hop feel. One of the founders of the dirty south, he is one of the most creative and talented artists of any genre or region. He also has a new mixtape which is pretty good.

Just a few.

thanks alot man. brother ali is ill man! i saw him in philly last year, i think he was with freeway for his release of the stimulus package.. gonna see him at rock the bells this year too. and slaughterhouse is dope as fuck(besides budden lol) the other few ive heard of. any specific tracks i should peep?

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I don't know what type of hip-hop you like but...

Brother Ali - Dope, old-school type of emcee. Very smart, no bullshit. Also has a lot of songs with a feel-good vibe.

Sage Francis - Strange, sometimes dark, very unique. His label is "Strange Famous".

Joell Ortiz - Part of Slaughterhouse, DOPE Brooklyn emcee. Puttin' NY back on the map.

Cee-Lo - He's the singer of Gnarls Barkley, but he has two solo albums, with a stronger rap/hip-hop feel. One of the founders of the dirty south, he is one of the most creative and talented artists of any genre or region. He also has a new mixtape which is pretty good.

Just a few.

so many, but off the top of my head: 4 AM, U-N-Her, Y-U-Smilin', Yeah, A Yo, Scottie 15, My Rap World, Conversation With A Devil, I'm A Junkie

Del TFHS is raw

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    some amazing andre songs r

train with no love

ate miles from the city of dope

conversation with the devil

dice of life

caught in a verse

theres some

if u like horrorcore grewsum and army of the pharaohs r the shit

some hip hop artists r del the funky homo sapien kid kip outasight

yeah man ive been waitin for an aotp song with a strange kid on it with ill bill. i think that would be fire.aotp's new shit is phenomenal, check out reef the lost cauze's new shit and vinnie paz's solo shit, youd love it!you guys are the shit, making my music tastes a lil better already

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    some amazing andre songs r
    train with no love
    ate miles from the city of dope
    conversation with the devil
    dice of life
    caught in a verse

theres some

if u like horrorcore grewsum and army of the pharaohs r the shit

some hip hop artists r del the funky homo sapien kid kip outasight

P.O.S. -check out his last album Never Better, imo was the best album of 2009. He's from Minnesota. Here's a couple songs off the album.

savage family

yeah man the guy "kirby the almighty" got me into him a couple months back. hes really poetic and his beats are different. i like him alot. im listenening to his older stuff now. i love how most of the songs on the never better have a video

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    P.O.S. -check out his last album Never Better, imo was the best album of 2009. He's from Minnesota. Here's a couple songs off the album.

He's the one who got me into POS as well lol. He puts on a good live show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    yeah man the guy "kirby the almighty" got me into him a couple months back. hes really poetic and his beats are different. i like him alot. im listenening to his older stuff now. i love how most of the songs on the never better have a video
    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.