Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE NIGGA

  1. #1

    THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE NIGGA

    TOO dope to not get its own thread


  2. #2
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    Rasss motherfuckin kass.
    HIPHOP

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    Ras Kass is my shit, Soul on Ice and Rassassination both Hip hop ics! So glad the HRSMN are doing shit again, tightest tour would be to see The HRSMN and Slaughterhouse.

  4. #4
    A.D.I.D.A.S. leaked today. I listened to it, it's dope.

  5. #5
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Ras Kass!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    when is the HRSMN shit supposed to come out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    Ras Kass is my shit, Soul on Ice and Rassassination both Hip hop ics! So glad the HRSMN are doing shit again, tightest tour would be to see The HRSMN and Slaughterhouse.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    is that a new rass kass album? i dont knw that much about the dude yall should help me out finding some dope songs of his. but i love the fucking HRSMN. canibus is my shit
    and nvm i figured it out about the rass kass album lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    A.D.I.D.A.S. leaked today. I listened to it, it's dope.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    You gotta find Soul on Ice and Rassassination, those are his two best albums, Institutionalized vol 2 was decent, and Revenge of the Spit is tight too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    is that a new rass kass album? i dont knw that much about the dude yall should help me out finding some dope songs of his. but i love the fucking HRSMN. canibus is my shit
    and nvm i figured it out about the rass kass album lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    A.D.I.D.A.S. leaked today. I listened to it, it's dope.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Pongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    412
    Since we are in the Razzy Kazzy mood, check this shit out, funny as hell.


  10. #10
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    thanks man ill check em out for sure
    and does anyone knw where i can find a download of the HRSMN project?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    You gotta find Soul on Ice and Rassassination, those are his two best albums, Institutionalized vol 2 was decent, and Revenge of the Spit is tight too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    is that a new rass kass album? i dont knw that much about the dude yall should help me out finding some dope songs of his. but i love the fucking HRSMN. canibus is my shit
    and nvm i figured it out about the rass kass album lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    A.D.I.D.A.S. leaked today. I listened to it, it's dope.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:49 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 05:39 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:35 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •