Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech memorabilia?

Tech memorabilia?

just curious what people have of Tech from autographed stuff to shirts or whatever hes tossed in the crowd. i have a signed Angellic cd, signed MLK poster, Signed K.O.D poster and soon to be a signed Gates Mixed Plate. as for other artists i have two shirts signed by Kutty. what has everybody else been able to pick up?

I have a signed K.O.D. poster and and a signed Genius poster the only reason is cuz I ordered them from the store, I didn't actually have tech and krizz sign them, and on monday I'll have TGMP signed by tech.

same on the posters lol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    I have a signed K.O.D. poster and and a signed Genius poster the only reason is cuz I ordered them from the store, I didn't actually have tech and krizz sign them, and on monday I'll have TGMP signed by tech.

Lay your peepers on this

I have the Strange posters signed from the online store, signed Kutt shirt, signed VIP Sickology 101 shirt by Tech, Krizz, and Kutt, a couple other things signed by them 3 but got rare Strange merch on my profile page.

Thats a sick ass poster!

For signed shit all I got is Anghellic and A.P. posters signed. And an old school FTI shirt which I still wear like its the only shirt in the closet. Then again I still wear Dre Dog and JT the Bigga Figga shirts too. Gotta rep the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Lay your peepers on this

Other than the usual shit, CDs, shirt, hat, stuff like that, I have the vinyl single of I'm A Playa signed by both Krizz and Tech.

I got a Strange Music hat signed bu kutt and prozak, a Kutt Bandnana signed by kutt, and the strange days tour cd sighned by kutt, cognito, and prozak, o and a cogntio poster signed by cognito

i got a pack of marlboro signed by prozak and cognito
    i got a water bottle prozak tossed an i had him sign it
    got a signed 2010 sampler signed by cognito (from a friend)
    a few flyers of prozaks he signed
    a concert poster for sickology signed by everybody on the tour

an for the pre orders i got big scoob, KOD, the lost scripts, an hopefuly soon TGMP

at the Strange Dayz VIP I got Tech to sign every CD from Angehellic to the present. GMP is gonna be the only one ill have signed in advance from the pre-order. I got BLEVE signed by Tech, Kutt, and Krizz. Feature Presentation signed by Kutt. Vitiligo and Genius signed by Krizz. Monsterifik signed by Big Scoob. Rip Gut and DAAM signed by Lynch. Automatic signed by Cognito. Then I have the Strange Dayz tour poster signed by every one on the tour..Tech, Kutt, Krizz, Prozak, Lynch, Cognito, Scoob, C Lim, and Irv. Those things were all signed at the meet n greet for Strange Dayz..except for BLEVE I had signed a really long time ago when I ran in to them coming outta PF Changs Lol Then I have an Everready and Absolute Power poster signed by Tech from the store. Hopefully this Sunday when Kutt is here for the Strange Noize I can get him to sign Raw and Unkutt.