Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most important question i would like Tech to answer.

The most important question i would like Tech to answer.

Here is the scenario: You meet someone who has never heard of you, knows nothing about you and has never heard your music.....what cd from your discography would you give them to best describe you????

I have been wondering about this for a couple weeks now. Would love to ask in person but don't know when my next meet n greet will be.

Technitions: I know you wanna know the answer so lets keep this bumped so he will see it.

Bump.

Bump. I bet he would pick EverReady.

Tech said in an interview he thinks Everready was his best work. I would pick Everready also, one of the best albums I ever heard.

Fasho man, I am almost positive that he'd say EverReady. That's my second favorite tech album.

I was the first of my friends to bump Tech. Every one of my friends who bumps him does so because of Everready, and I'd say most of them would pick that as their favorite.

It also depends on the person. I have some friends who I know would like the Mixed Plate, and others who would like Anghellic. Some friends love KOD, some love Absolute Power.

Personally, I don't think Tech necessarily hit his peak on Everready, I just think that is his most solid album. Probably the best collection of songs, almost perfect.

I'd want people to hear killer for their first time. I don't know about tech but i think Killer was his best album he ever did. I dug every single song on that cd and listen to it faithfully every time i go to st. louis. Its a 2 hour drive so i get almost all the way through every time and its the shit. From bitches to christian type songs and shit. And club music. I think Killer was his best collection of songs. Maybe not ics but best overall.

I think both Killer CD's have a lot of great songs, but they each have a few songs I skip. If it was slimmed down to 20 tracks, no skits, I think it would be great competition for Everready.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    I'd want people to hear killer for their first time. I don't know about tech but i think Killer was his best album he ever did. I dug every single song on that cd and listen to it faithfully every time i go to st. louis. Its a 2 hour drive so i get almost all the way through every time and its the shit. From bitches to christian type songs and shit. And club music. I think Killer was his best collection of songs. Maybe not ics but best overall.

I think if like you said Killer only had 20 songs then i think it would definately be Techs best overall album.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I think both Killer CD's have a lot of great songs, but they each have a few songs I skip. If it was slimmed down to 20 tracks, no skits, I think it would be great competition for Everready.

i think killer would be the cd. it shows his humor and it touches on every aspect in his life, its the first cd that came out when i was a huge fan and it got me pulled in ALOT more

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta