Thread: why do music with other rappers that dont give or show you love and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do music with other rappers that dont give or show you love and respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look im a real fan and know very good music i grew up on oldies and rap im from stockton,ca next to sacramento,ca grew up on brotha lynch,c-bo, x-raided, t-nutty, and the whole siccmade family along with the bay area rappers like e-40, r.b.l posse, g.l.p,dru down,rappin4tay.richie rich, herm,dre dog, cougnut.and all the best west coast rappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look im not hatting on east coast but they dont put us out there belive me i travel coast to coast and ask the fans if they even heard of any of the rappers i just mention and they said no who's that! anyways then about 4 years now i listened to your music and put you right with the group of rappers i mention i fill like you lived out here were im from and know your from midwest and me and my six kids love your music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look i told my wife watch you and strangemusic are going to blow up and when i found out you signed brotha lynch all i keep saying is i cant wait to here a new album and also told my wife shit i hope they get t-nutty and c-bo too on strange. well my question is why do music with these other rappers that dont put you out there like me and my family and your true fans that follow you and relate to your music? shit i went as far as faxing all the big radio stations in los angeles like big boy and didnt get no response and 106&park so fuck them they dont know shit about real music!!!!!! and shit if i had the money or was on your crew the day of the B.E.T AWARDS i would set up a stage almost right next to theres and see were the fans of real music want to be at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit i think that will be straight real shit and show all these major labels fuck them they fuck up and missed out on real artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so keep doing you and fuck the rest that dont respect you and your crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tech n9ne siccmade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's called paragraphs

From what i was able to understand of your post i agreed. But it was very confusing. LOL. Some grammar would help. But i feel you homey. I got my wife coming to shows with me now and i got my kids singing all kinds of tech songs. My 4 yr old loves KC Tea.

"That's quacktastic!"